Why won't Minecraft world show on second PC under same Microsoft Account?

Discus and support Why won't Minecraft world show on second PC under same Microsoft Account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have built a world on my laptop with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition--logged in with XBox Live. When I log into Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jason A Graham, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Why won't Minecraft world show on second PC under same Microsoft Account?

I have built a world on my laptop with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition--logged in with XBox Live. When I log into Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on a second laptop--logged in with my same Microsoft Account, my world from the first laptop is not available.

I assumed it would be. Since the Better Together update is supposed to make it available on other types of devices, would it not also make it available on another PC?

Thanks!

:)

Jason A Graham, Dec 12, 2017
  2. andykoster
    andykoster Guest
    More clay,sugar canes,pumpkins and bigger worlds,Update this minecraft please.

So why is games like skyrim can have same size worlds as pc? And I'd say skyrim is a lot bigger than any Xbox minecraft world

andykoster, Dec 12, 2017
  3. Transfering Worlds

I have Microsoft minecraft on my laptop and xbox one. Is there a way I could transfer a world from the pc to xbox since it's the same xbox account?

ResurgentTube13, Dec 12, 2017
  4. D Krancer
    D Krancer Guest

I am looking for the same answer. I assume it means windows 10 is saving the world on the local PC instead of the cloud - which sort of stinks. If I could tell it to save the file on a server - then I can share it and that would be good enough for me.
    Anyhow, if anyone has any help for this - please reply.

Thanks

D Krancer, Dec 28, 2017
  5. D Krancer Win User

I am looking for the same answer. I assume it means windows 10 is saving the world on the local PC instead of the cloud - which sort of stinks. If I could tell it to save the file on a server - then I can share it and that would be good enough for me.
    Anyhow, if anyone has any help for this - please reply.

Thanks
  6. Nursemorph Win User

What would happen to my Minecraft account if I deleted the Microsoft account assigned to it?

I think you misunderstood, my Microsoft account still owns my Minecraft account, however, my Xbox account is also linked to my Microsoft account. Whenever I try to login and access my Minecraft account, it automatically signs me into my Xbox, which does not have the Minecraft account. It's still linked to the email, but my Xbox account is stopping me from getting into the account.
    The Microsoft account and Xbox account are one and the same...signing into an Xbox account would be the same as signing into a Microsoft account.....if I go into my Microsoft account history on my PC, it shows my Xbox purchases.

That sounds like you have a second Xbox and/or Microsoft account which is linked to the Minecraft account
  7. andykoster Win User

More clay,sugar canes,pumpkins and bigger worlds,Update this minecraft please.

So why is games like skyrim can have same size worlds as pc? And I'd say skyrim is a lot bigger than any Xbox minecraft world
  8. ArminatorX Win User

Bought Xbox Play Anywhere game (super Lucky's Tale), but still have to buy it in Microsoft Store for download on PC

Make sure you are using the same Microsoft Account email on the Xbox as well as on the PC.

You can check your Microsoft Account email on Xbox by going to the Settings, and under "Sign-in Security and Passkey" look under "Show on Home" for the Email you used on Xbox to buy the game.

On the Windows PC check the store account by clicking on your account picture in the upper right of the Store app on the PC. Make sure the Email there matches the email on your console.

Also as Smwutches already said, this only works if you bought the game digitally. If you bought a physical copy of the game, it won't work as a Play Anywhere title.
  9. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

minecraft account migration

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

You can confirm if the Minecraft game was purchased under a Microsoft account by signing all of your known Microsoft email addresses on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history.

If Minecraft is there, you can try to use the same account to sign in to the Minecraft launcher.

If the game is still not showing up under your Order history in all of your accounts, please let me know.
Thema:

1. Why won't Minecraft world show on second PC under same Microsoft Account? - Similar Threads - Why won't Minecraft

2. Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?: When trying to play minecraft today, the game gave me a pop-up for a new years sale with indicators saying "B to close" or " A to close" but while trying to close it I realized my inputs were...
  3. Why won't Minecraft launcher let me get past the verification page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Minecraft launcher let me get past the verification page?: I'm logged into the correct account on Microsoft store, I have downloaded the launcher, I am logged into my Mojang account on the website. Every time I try to log into the launcher it asks me for...
  4. Why won't my minecraft work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't my minecraft work?: Last year around summer 2022 I bought minecraft Java with the bundle of the bedrock version also included but this year when I try to play with my friends on my computer it tells me to buy...
  5. Why won't my Minecraft update to the latest release when its already on the latest release...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Minecraft update to the latest release when its already on the latest release...: I'm trying to play with my best friend on Minecraft whos on mobile and I'm on PC, hers is updated to 1.20.41 and mine is 1.20.30. I put my option to latest release and tried relaunching it but its...
  6. Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?: Every time I click "use" on a skin I uploaded to Minecraft, it gives me a little message in the corner that says "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." I've tried uninstalling the launcher...
  7. Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me sign in to my Minecraft on my phone? Please help me.: I am trying to log into Minecraft but it won't let me. I am on mobile Minecraft and I have a account it is Tony Call. It says Drowned and I resetted my phone and even delete app and redownload it....
  8. Why won't Minecraft for windows install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft for windows install?: I have been trying to install Minecraft for windows on my pc for the past 3 hours now and it has been stuck on Downloading 96.86 MB / 96.86 MB for about 30 minutes. It seems like its having a hard...
  9. Why won't my Minecraft account migrate properly?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my Minecraft account migrate properly?: After clicking the link to migrate my account, I was able to sign in to my Mojang account, press "Let's Start Moving", get and plug in code from my email, create my Microsoft account, and then get...
  10. Why won't Minecraft Launcher download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft Launcher download?: Minecraft launcher is failing to download and install from the Microsoft store. I've previously used the Windows 7/8 launcher for the game, due to having this problem for many months, however, I'm...