Why won’t minecraft let me sign into Microsoft

Discus and support Why won’t minecraft let me sign into Microsoft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been having trouble for a couple months now with minecraft and trying to sign in with my Microsoft account for PS4 and I’ve tried everything from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Beau Pivott, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Beau Pivott
    Beau Pivott Guest

I’ve been having trouble for a couple months now with minecraft and trying to sign in with my Microsoft account for PS4 and I’ve tried everything from deleting the saved data,uninstalling and reinstalling minecraft and constant restarts of my console but nothing seems to work, please help me find a way to fix it,it’s become a massive problem now

:)

Beau Pivott, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Max..… Win User

Microsoft account doesn’t exist but it does

Ok so I can login on the Microsoft home page and Xbox but if I go to the Xbox app on computer it won’t let me sign in same if I go into Minecraft the game it won’t let me sign in also sorry for the late reply
  3. Bronson Edgar Win User

HI,

I previously had Minecraft on a xbox 1 and was logged into my Microsoft account on xbox. However, I have now switched to ps4 and it will not let me sign in because my account is logged onto my xbox, how can I fix this?
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what is the exact error or issue that you're experiencing whenever you're trying to sign in to your Microsoft account in that way we can check are the necessary steps to perform?
  5. Geri M. Win User

Why won’t it let me sign in on Minecraft PE?

Hi ryan reeser,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, you are having an issue signing in Minecraft through a mobile app giving you an error that prompt "Let's get you signed in". We will be glad to assist you with this. However, to better understand the issue we would like to ask more details about it.

1. Have you tried another browser?
    2. Do you have the Minecraft license on the account you are trying to login?
    3. It would be much appreciated if you can send a screen shot of the error message here, if any?
    4. What platform are you using to sign in?
    5. Have you done recent device update?
    Some basic steps to resolve the issue are

• Clear cache
    • Uninstall/reinstall game and profile
    • Turning off device and turn it back after few seconds.
    Looking forward for your next response.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. ChrisNeedsHelpPlease Win User

Can't log into Minecraft

Please read my post again, I specifically mention that I have tried to click on sign in with Microsoft and that’s when I get the error.

I migrated to the Microsoft account and it won’t let me sign in now. I can’t even try it just gives me an error.

I just want to play Minecraft a game I’ve been playing since 2011.
Thema:

1. Why won’t minecraft let me sign into Microsoft - Similar Threads - Why won’t minecraft

2. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  3. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  4. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  5. Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?: I recently had to factory reset my Xbox. After doing so I had to start from scratch and add an account to play on. Whenever I select the “add new” account option it sits on this grey loading...
  6. Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X: I just bought Deadpool for the Xbox one. I know others play it on the Series X so I know it should work. I’ve gone through multiple troubleshooting guides. Nothing works. The disc is brand new. I...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?: All of a sudden today my Xbox stopped connecting to the internet, I know it’s not a problem with the wifi as my phone and tv are connected to it and working fine. I reset the Xbox multiple times...
  8. Why won’t Xbox sign me in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t Xbox sign me in?: Why won’t Xbox sign me in? It keeps logging me out everytime I try to log in? Microsoft comes up & says “ you have logged out “ when I literally JUST logged in 9f58c443-93b7-430a-b2da-d24b89192cd2
  9. My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?: I’ve hade this Xbox for almost two years no complications but it won’t let me download the older version of Minecraft no matter how many times I press install and then is says Install you can play...
  10. Why won’t it let me play minecraft when I have the game bourght and owned, it says that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me play minecraft when I have the game bourght and owned, it says that I...: Why won’t it let me play minecraft, I have the game bourght and owned, but now it says I need to renew my game pass subscription? I’ve not had a game pass subscription for a long time and I...