Why wont minecraft education edition let me sign in?

Discus and support Why wont minecraft education edition let me sign in? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im not necessarily gonna use it for education but its free minecraft! Btw im a kid so it kinda makes sense why im posting this Im using mobile btw so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Poopybuttheadman, Nov 10, 2022.

1. Why wont minecraft education edition let me sign in?

Im not necessarily gonna use it for education but its free minecraft! Btw im a kid so it kinda makes sense why im posting this

Im using mobile btw so it’ll help more if the next comment helps with mobile signing in

:)

Poopybuttheadman, Nov 10, 2022
  2. Poopybuttheadman Win User

It says “wrong email or username” or “that email is not part of our domain” even if i recreate an account
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thank you

Probably it’s because you’re using a regular-personal Microsoft account.

You need to use a school email. Something like yyyyy @schoolname . edu
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today POOPYBUTTHEADMAN

Minecraft education edition is not totally free, you need to have an educational Microsoft account tied to a school that pays the game.

May I know what happens exactly when you try to sign in to see if it’s possible to do something ?
  5. MurrayHewitt Win User

Minecraft education edition sign in.

Hey thanks no worries, I have done a screen shot of each section. I have labelled them in order. The last one even though it says to sign in it doesn't give us an option.

Thank you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft education edition sign in.

Ok, sorry my bad I miss the part of the Chromebook, if the authenticator app says it doesn't exist could be that you are writing the account wrong, sometimes we miss some letters for example or you are not using the Microsoft authenticator app that is the one that will work for that

Could you share a screenshot of the message you have on Minecraft? Probably you are missing the option to use a different authentication method
Thema:

1. Why wont minecraft education edition let me sign in? - Similar Threads - Why wont minecraft

2. Why wont my Xbox S update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox S update.: Getting error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 and its not listed. Xbox S, trying to update console. 184aafa9-e132-49ed-a625-abbbef31bdfc
  3. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.: I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why...
  4. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  5. Why wont my xbox party work on my pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why wont my xbox party work on my pc: I've been using the Xbox app on my pc to talk to my brother who plays on Xbox but a while ago it stopped working, the app opens fine but when I try to start a party it shows that my mic isn't...
  6. Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?: I bought tenet and got a free ghost in the shell season from mircosoft and they show on my movies anywhere, but my The Godfather trilogy , dragon ball super season 1, flash, fairy tail and et...
  7. Why wont my xbox let me change networks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox let me change networks?: My xbox series X doesn't want to connect to the internet. I've tried restarting both console and router, even tried to switch to wifi instead of a wired connection but when i try to set up a...
  8. Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my game go online have just brought new xbox series x I already pay monthly for online: Why wont my xbox go online wants me to buy subscription I already pay for it I have just set up new xbox series x ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility / Other***...
  9. why is my xbox only showing quick tips and after ive tried everything i could it still wont...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox only showing quick tips and after ive tried everything i could it still wont...: Ive tried restarting many time leaving it unpluged resetting my router tried to change Wi-Fi but won't load litterally nothing will c8345b9e-c211-4db2-bf87-e858508908bb
  10. Why wont my minecraft purchases sync with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont my minecraft purchases sync with my microsoft account: I've been trying to connect my microsoft acount to my switch to save my purchases on minecraft but my purchases won't transfer over any help solving this issue would be nice...