Why won't Microsoft Solitaire World Tour load 6/16/20?

Discus and support Why won't Microsoft Solitaire World Tour load 6/16/20? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not load. Any suggestions? 99a9a76f-e1a2-435d-b0e9-39338f26f769 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cherylBramsen, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Why won't Microsoft Solitaire World Tour load 6/16/20?

Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not load.

Any suggestions?

:)

cherylBramsen, Jun 17, 2020
  2. XpLiciT 0n3 Win User

First step is to always try a good hard reset on whatever platform you're using!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a
    support sitefor the casual games you can look over also.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. dundundun2018 Win User

Event timer

It is Microsoft solitaire world tour event
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Solitaire World Tour not loading

Hey there -

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, try restarting both your PC and your home network connection and see if that helps.

Keep us posted. :)
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Solitaire World Tour will not load

Hey there -

Are you still experiencing issues with the Events? If so, try restarting both your PC and your internet and see if that helps.

Keep us posted! :)
Thema:

1. Why won't Microsoft Solitaire World Tour load 6/16/20? - Similar Threads - Why won't Microsoft

2. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  3. Microsoft Minesweeper - why won't it load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper - why won't it load?: Minesweeper won't launch today. Tried a repair, a reset and a fresh install. 36c8a75c-14fa-428a-b9f4-5cc65e21ae7a
  4. Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?: Hello, After spending HOURS following guides, downloading the xbox family app, increasing the allowed age settings, using both the PX family settings and the xbox app, and still my kid can't even...
  5. why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...: pGCgJB2OvOICqF34fA7VJZ.8.7 your store is useless. your support is useless. this renders my xbox useless. why am I even trying to buy your games, you suck. close this thread like you do all...
  6. Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...: Why won't'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it, re-installed it, and it still won't load.! c2724715-1cd8-4f5f-8f9b-7a13e12749dc
  7. Why won't Microsoft send me my Xbox nack.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft send me my Xbox nack.: So I sent my Xbox in for warranty repair on June 24th 23 and the repair was allegedly completed and set for return on the 27th. However, it is now October and my xbox has not been sent back to me....
  8. Why won't my Microsoft store open on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Microsoft store open on my Xbox?: When I click on Microsoft store nothing happens. When I try to click on the option to view a game on the Microsoft store it closes the window but never opens the store. Being its a Seies S with no...
  9. Why won't Microsoft Store let me install Broforce

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Microsoft Store let me install Broforce: Microsoft Store is not letting me install Broforce. I have Game Pass but it's just not letting me install it. I'm on Series X 0894d663-85b1-4ee8-9fde-fc1b59f26cba
  10. Why won't Microsoft store update games the same time as xbox gets the,?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Microsoft store update games the same time as xbox gets the,?: Tired of waiting 24+ hours for a game that is online only to be updated to newest version so it can be played again. Ark servers updated to 962.1 yesterday and still the next day Microsoft store...