Why won't Microsoft allow the same modifications in game code on Xbox as they do for PC...

Discus and support Why won't Microsoft allow the same modifications in game code on Xbox as they do for PC... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 80% multiplayer games for HALO Infinite are hacked. What is the point of Gold membership if players using are immediately at a disadvantage? Also using... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Intrepid Rook, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Why won't Microsoft allow the same modifications in game code on Xbox as they do for PC...

80% multiplayer games for HALO Infinite are hacked. What is the point of Gold membership if players using are immediately at a disadvantage? Also using the same game on PC allows for increased movement, weapon damage, and accuracy.

Take a minute to see the Xbox game mods online available for PC. Zero enforcement for hacking.

:)

Intrepid Rook, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Intrepid Rook Win User

Why won't Microsoft allow the same modifications in game code on Xbox as they do for PC players?

Because Microsoft doesn't allow i it.

If someone is cheating you need to report them.
    Have you followed what happens when you report "cheating"? Nothing happens. I have filed over 1500 complaints in the past two years for Infinite. I have mailed, e-mailed, and linked videos showing the actual cheating occurring.

In the 2000's, there was swift action and resolution of cheating through Gold. Now nothing is done.

Also if you block the cheaters/modders, they just create a new free to play account (this is also traceable).

This quickest solutions would be to allow cancellation of crossplay, Gold only servers, and removal of "free to play" games.
  3. Jonny306 Win User

Why won't Microsoft allow the same modifications in game code on Xbox as they do for PC players?

Do you have any other questions for me?
  4. Intrepid Rook Win User

Crossplay has effectively killed Xbox console gaming. There is zero point in buying a console going forward. Buying a series X to play Infinite is roughly $700. The same can be done for $60 on PC with an equal to better experience with the ease of using the same code modders are using.
  5. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

We sadly have no way of issuing any investigations for any modding that may be occurring but I do understand and relate 100%. I also believe PC players who hack are responsible for the future downfall of cross-platform gaming.

Please reference the link below to a similar ticket that provides links you can use to submit reports and if you have evidence, you can provide that as well.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  6. Intrepid Rook Win User

Halo Infinite, while being a very bad and poor Halo game is not hacked to death, i play via PC with a controller at that and very rarely see cheaters from the PC side, what i do see is console players with zero recoil and rapid fire which is from modded controllers.
    Yup this is bait.

Play on a Series X and then play it on a laptop. Massive advantage from the get go and all weapons work. Even things like network statistics show up.
Thema:

Why won't Microsoft allow the same modifications in game code on Xbox as they do for PC...

1. Why won't Microsoft allow the same modifications in game code on Xbox as they do for PC... - Similar Threads - Why won't Microsoft

2. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  3. Microsoft Minesweeper - why won't it load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Minesweeper - why won't it load?: Minesweeper won't launch today. Tried a repair, a reset and a fresh install. 36c8a75c-14fa-428a-b9f4-5cc65e21ae7a
  4. Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?: Hello, After spending HOURS following guides, downloading the xbox family app, increasing the allowed age settings, using both the PX family settings and the xbox app, and still my kid can't even...
  5. why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...: pGCgJB2OvOICqF34fA7VJZ.8.7 your store is useless. your support is useless. this renders my xbox useless. why am I even trying to buy your games, you suck. close this thread like you do all...
  6. Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...: Why won't'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it, re-installed it, and it still won't load.! c2724715-1cd8-4f5f-8f9b-7a13e12749dc
  7. Why won't Microsoft send me my Xbox nack.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't Microsoft send me my Xbox nack.: So I sent my Xbox in for warranty repair on June 24th 23 and the repair was allegedly completed and set for return on the 27th. However, it is now October and my xbox has not been sent back to me....
  8. Why won't my Microsoft store open on my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Microsoft store open on my Xbox?: When I click on Microsoft store nothing happens. When I try to click on the option to view a game on the Microsoft store it closes the window but never opens the store. Being its a Seies S with no...
  9. Why won't Microsoft Store let me install Broforce

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Microsoft Store let me install Broforce: Microsoft Store is not letting me install Broforce. I have Game Pass but it's just not letting me install it. I'm on Series X 0894d663-85b1-4ee8-9fde-fc1b59f26cba
  10. Why won't Microsoft store update games the same time as xbox gets the,?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Microsoft store update games the same time as xbox gets the,?: Tired of waiting 24+ hours for a game that is online only to be updated to newest version so it can be played again. Ark servers updated to 962.1 yesterday and still the next day Microsoft store...