Why wont it let me submit an appeal to being suspended for no reason

Discus and support Why wont it let me submit an appeal to being suspended for no reason in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is what I'm talking about [img] e83f442e-0be2-47d1-aec4-8219a76c30fc Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacob Morgan2, Nov 4, 2022.

1. Why wont it let me submit an appeal to being suspended for no reason

This is what I'm talking about
    Why wont it let me submit an appeal to being suspended for no reason [​IMG]

:)

Jacob Morgan2, Nov 4, 2022
  2. DORITO GOAT 89 Win User

To add another question.....why did you get suspended for what was in the detail section?....what about that warrants a suspension in the first place?
  3. Jacob Morgan2 Win User

I see thank you for letting me know
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

You're welcome Jacob
    Don't hesitate to reach the community forums if you need help in the future
    For now take care and have a good day
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jacob

A 48 hours or less time suspension can't be appealed.
    Because the enforcement team take up to 72 hours to review your ticket
    This is why you're not able to submit an appeal
  6. HeY iTz R11 Win User

enforcement action

it wont let me submit case for some reason
Thema:

1. Why wont it let me submit an appeal to being suspended for no reason - Similar Threads - Why wont let

2. Why wont my xbox let me change networks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox let me change networks?: My xbox series X doesn't want to connect to the internet. I've tried restarting both console and router, even tried to switch to wifi instead of a wired connection but when i try to set up a...
  3. why wont it let me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    why wont it let me sign in: why does when I try to sign in to the xbox app nothing happens when I type my password it dousnt say its wrong just nothing happens same thing for the email or a pin it just goes white and goes...
  4. Why wont it let me leave microsoft family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont it let me leave microsoft family: Hey, ive been trying to leave microsoft family for about an hour now and I need every bit if help I can get. So the issue is: I don't have an option to leave microsoft family I don't have the...
  5. Why wont my xbox let me turn my wired headset volume up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my xbox let me turn my wired headset volume up?: M i cant turn my headset volume up on xbox 7c218d18-be41-4185-bdae-b016b9aff9fd
  6. i own FM7 on disc but it wont let me download it i dont know why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i own FM7 on disc but it wont let me download it i dont know why?: It wont load the disc at all and when it does rarely the console throws a fit. 9428eace-61f3-48f7-9582-15a997fc577a
  7. Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass: I bought gta and now it wont let me play without game pass 1c81bae1-42db-4c08-8391-e998408a2b82
  8. Why wont it let me into a game on BO2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me into a game on BO2?: I can load up BO2 totally fine but soon as i get into a game and about to pick my class it kicks me out and does that over and over to the point I have to quit the game totally and return back to...
  9. Why wont my xbox connect to my new wifi or let me join parties when I use the wired connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox connect to my new wifi or let me join parties when I use the wired connection?: ever since I got my new wifi I've been having problems. My Xbox won't connect to the new wifi saying stuff like "incorrect password or incorrect network name" I've checked soo many times trying to...
  10. Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help: So i bought the full 100$ version of modern warfare 2 and was wondering why it wont let me reinstall it 9d4e46c7-dc80-488f-9473-f3eeb8c86747