Why wont it let me join this game it’s getting very annoying

Discus and support Why wont it let me join this game it’s getting very annoying in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/sheer-4tw [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sheer-4tw, Mar 21, 2020.

1. /u/sheer-4tw
    /u/sheer-4tw Guest

/u/sheer-4tw, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Madison-C Win User

Downloading

Idk why it wont let me download and its really annoying actually
  3. Shamgar81 Win User

whats going on ??

this must be why it wont sign into xbox live for me when i turned my console on this moring, very annoying :(
  4. SadHomielos50 Win User

Do you need an Xbox itself to chat?

It wont let me send a message its getting very annoying I tried this website I tried sending it you just need to fix it. Btw its on mobile
  5. DeathRider241 Win User

Can't join parties or use private chat functions since latest update.

For some reson it wont let me join my friends party and it wont let me join any game we play
  6. spartanmatt603 Win User

Performance Issues

Same thing happens to me. I have the digital copy and it freezes and wont let me control anything for a few seconds. Very annoying
Thema:

1. Why wont it let me join this game it’s getting very annoying - Similar Threads - Why wont let

2. Why wont my xbox let me change networks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox let me change networks?: My xbox series X doesn't want to connect to the internet. I've tried restarting both console and router, even tried to switch to wifi instead of a wired connection but when i try to set up a...
  3. why wont it let me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    why wont it let me sign in: why does when I try to sign in to the xbox app nothing happens when I type my password it dousnt say its wrong just nothing happens same thing for the email or a pin it just goes white and goes...
  4. Why wont it let me leave microsoft family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why wont it let me leave microsoft family: Hey, ive been trying to leave microsoft family for about an hour now and I need every bit if help I can get. So the issue is: I don't have an option to leave microsoft family I don't have the...
  5. Why wont my xbox let me turn my wired headset volume up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my xbox let me turn my wired headset volume up?: M i cant turn my headset volume up on xbox 7c218d18-be41-4185-bdae-b016b9aff9fd
  6. i own FM7 on disc but it wont let me download it i dont know why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i own FM7 on disc but it wont let me download it i dont know why?: It wont load the disc at all and when it does rarely the console throws a fit. 9428eace-61f3-48f7-9582-15a997fc577a
  7. Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me play gta online even tho i bought the game? Its telling me i need Gamepass: I bought gta and now it wont let me play without game pass 1c81bae1-42db-4c08-8391-e998408a2b82
  8. Why wont it let me into a game on BO2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me into a game on BO2?: I can load up BO2 totally fine but soon as i get into a game and about to pick my class it kicks me out and does that over and over to the point I have to quit the game totally and return back to...
  9. Why wont my xbox connect to my new wifi or let me join parties when I use the wired connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox connect to my new wifi or let me join parties when I use the wired connection?: ever since I got my new wifi I've been having problems. My Xbox won't connect to the new wifi saying stuff like "incorrect password or incorrect network name" I've checked soo many times trying to...
  10. Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me download mw2 on my pc when though i bought it on xbox? I need help: So i bought the full 100$ version of modern warfare 2 and was wondering why it wont let me reinstall it 9d4e46c7-dc80-488f-9473-f3eeb8c86747