Why won't it let me file a case review?

Discus and support Why won't it let me file a case review? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I was wrongfully communication banned for 48 hours and it won't let me file a case review. I'm very frustrated because I was literally just playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Dominic Tabor, Nov 3, 2022.

1. Why won't it let me file a case review?

I was wrongfully communication banned for 48 hours and it won't let me file a case review. I'm very frustrated because I was literally just playing overwatch 2 with my buddies and I just get kicked out of no where and now I can't talk or play with them.

:)

Dominic Tabor, Nov 3, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Dominic, was your ban made by Enforment or Blizzard the developer of Overwatch?

Regardless of which of the two you received the ban unfortunately you will not be able to play again until the ban or suspension ends.

Usually small suspensions like this one of 48 hours are not appealable.
  3. BluMooNmaSsacRe Win User

Enforcement won't let me select case review. Why?

I'll never agree that standing up for yourself is wrong. That's dumb. Even if what I say back is the same thing. But, I'll take the advice to just never respond back.
  4. BluMooNmaSsacRe Win User

Thanks. I'll just stick to that I guess.
  5. Smwutches Win User

If the suspension is 24 hours, it's not eligible for a case review since it would take longer than the length of the suspension for them to review and make a decision. However, even with a case review, based on what you said, the suspension would have
    been upheld. It doesn't matter how a situation starts, if you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you can be suspended. In situations like that, it's best to just report and block.
  6. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Never ever said standing up for yourself is wrong!!! Look at it as 2 wrongs dont make a right. XBox wants all of its users to follow the code of conduct when playing. If you read the enforcement page it will let you know all the dos and donts. Just repot
    then that person will be at fault not you.
Thema:

1. Why won't it let me file a case review? - Similar Threads - Why won't let

2. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  3. Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?: When trying to play minecraft today, the game gave me a pop-up for a new years sale with indicators saying "B to close" or " A to close" but while trying to close it I realized my inputs were...
  4. Why won't Minecraft launcher let me get past the verification page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Minecraft launcher let me get past the verification page?: I'm logged into the correct account on Microsoft store, I have downloaded the launcher, I am logged into my Mojang account on the website. Every time I try to log into the launcher it asks me for...
  5. why won't the xbox website game website won't let me login

in XBoX Accessibility
    why won't the xbox website game website won't let me login: every time I open of the xbox website so I can login, every time I move to login and it begins to load the login screen, it loops me back around to the xbox websites main menu. I have tried to use...
  6. Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console: In trying to add my cousins add my cousins account to my xbox so I can play some of his games and every time I try to sign in I have to put the info in twice and then it gives me a infinite...
  7. Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?: Every time I click "use" on a skin I uploaded to Minecraft, it gives me a little message in the corner that says "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." I've tried uninstalling the launcher...
  8. I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?: Preordered MW3 on my series X, which should allow me to play the open beta and it won't let me. I downloaded everything. When I launch the game, it says I need to have the Vault edition but that's...
  9. Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?: Hi! I'm trying to change my Minecraft username (bedrock), so I looked it up and saw that I needed to do it via Xbox. Well, I go to the website and press the sign-in button at the top, sign into my...
  10. Why won't xbox series x let me install a disc offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox series x let me install a disc offline?: So as the question states, my Xbox is refusing to let me install disc offline, first I tried with call of duty advanced warfare and it wouldn't install, I thought oh disc must be broken. However,...