Why won't it let me access multi player? It says I need to turn my family settings off. ...

Discus and support Why won't it let me access multi player? It says I need to turn my family settings off. ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to gain access to multiplayer but it says I need to turn my family settings off. Where do I do this? Every time I click on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SLEDGETAMMER, Dec 10, 2016.

1. SLEDGETAMMER
    SLEDGETAMMER Guest

Why won't it let me access multi player? It says I need to turn my family settings off. ...

I have been trying to gain access to multiplayer but it says I need to turn my family settings off. Where do I do this? Every time I click on the family option, the only thing it asks for is to add a new family member. Please help!

:)

SLEDGETAMMER, Dec 10, 2016
  2. Why won't it let me play bo2 on the one s

so I downloaded call of duty black ops 2 and when I try to play the game all it tells me is if the game been released then to turn my Xbox off and launch the app again which I've done and also says game might not be playable yet which doesn't make sense
    because my friends are able to play

TMG WACKOPYTHON, Dec 10, 2016
  3. Won't let me download M rated games

For awhile now xbox hasn't let me download M rated demos and betas. I thought it was because I wasnt 17 yet (I put my real age in, I think). Well, I'm 17 now and it still won't. I want to play Battlefield 4 but it won't let me download.

I went to parental settings, made everything uncensored and unblocked but it still won't let me. I then just turned family settings off. Again, it says my console isnt allowed to download games of that rating. Any help please?

NibbyNibbyNub, Dec 10, 2016
  4. ZacClarke Win User

Unable to download Xbox360 profile to Xbox One

I'm having a problem like that but it's for Halo Reach l. It won't let me play multi-player saying I'm not connected to Xbox Live
  5. Chai Jitters Win User

I can't access the DLC I purchased on my Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft.

I have turned off my console and turned it back on and I have deleted my account and redownloaded it but it still won't let me access the DLC.
  6. Devlin the Dime God Win User

I can't play multiplayer Java Minecraft after the Mojang to Microsoft transfer

The birthday on my account is Sept. 23, 2000 but it still won't let me access my privacy settings. Should I just join a new family with a separate account set to adult?
  7. richieboyslim Win User

I have gold but it won’t let me play online

Me 4! Need an answer on this please Microsoft, this is clearly not an isolated issue. I renewed subscription yesterday and all seemed ok initial but after turning off the console the staring it back up later I have found I cannot play online multi-player.
    For example Pvz2 says 'You or a member of your group does not have the correct permissions to access online features'.
  8. zx mustags xz Win User

Family settings

im trying to turn off the family settings and its not letting me
Thema:

1. Why won't it let me access multi player? It says I need to turn my family settings off. ... - Similar Threads - Why won't let

2. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  3. Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?: When trying to play minecraft today, the game gave me a pop-up for a new years sale with indicators saying "B to close" or " A to close" but while trying to close it I realized my inputs were...
  4. Why won't Minecraft launcher let me get past the verification page?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Minecraft launcher let me get past the verification page?: I'm logged into the correct account on Microsoft store, I have downloaded the launcher, I am logged into my Mojang account on the website. Every time I try to log into the launcher it asks me for...
  5. why won't the xbox website game website won't let me login

in XBoX Accessibility
    why won't the xbox website game website won't let me login: every time I open of the xbox website so I can login, every time I move to login and it begins to load the login screen, it loops me back around to the xbox websites main menu. I have tried to use...
  6. Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't my series x let me add my cousins xbox account onto my console: In trying to add my cousins add my cousins account to my xbox so I can play some of his games and every time I try to sign in I have to put the info in twice and then it gives me a infinite...
  7. Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't it let me change my skin on Minecraft Java?: Every time I click "use" on a skin I uploaded to Minecraft, it gives me a little message in the corner that says "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." I've tried uninstalling the launcher...
  8. I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?: Preordered MW3 on my series X, which should allow me to play the open beta and it won't let me. I downloaded everything. When I launch the game, it says I need to have the Vault edition but that's...
  9. Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?: Hi! I'm trying to change my Minecraft username (bedrock), so I looked it up and saw that I needed to do it via Xbox. Well, I go to the website and press the sign-in button at the top, sign into my...
  10. Why won't xbox series x let me install a disc offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox series x let me install a disc offline?: So as the question states, my Xbox is refusing to let me install disc offline, first I tried with call of duty advanced warfare and it wouldn't install, I thought oh disc must be broken. However,...