Why won't i get message from xbox live telling me that we take action after i report a...

Discus and support Why won't i get message from xbox live telling me that we take action after i report a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a threaten message from someone about hacked me. I report it multi time because i paniac. I block it and try to forget about. I don't want to be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 25dd7034-3c6e-4417-8d1a-a, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Why won't i get message from xbox live telling me that we take action after i report a...

I got a threaten message from someone about hacked me. I report it multi time because i paniac. I block it and try to forget about. I don't want to be hack. I got hack by someone online two times in the few years ago. It been 2 in a half months. I don't
    want to be hack again.

:)

25dd7034-3c6e-4417-8d1a-a, Feb 3, 2019
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

Why won't i get message from xbox live telling me that we take action after i report a threaten message from xbox 360 and xbox one?

It's possible. If you submitted a report, you will not get an update on what the outcome of the report was.

You only need to submit 1 report on the message. If you already reported it, you don't need to do another report as it's already been done. Make sure the user is blocked and then go on your way and enjoy your gaming.

Also make sure you have a secure password on your account and have not shared anything anywhere online that could be hint as to what your password is.
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

Why won't i get message from xbox live telling me that we take action after i report a threaten message from xbox 360 and xbox one?

Hi

Thank you for letting us know that the answer has been provided. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

For those reading this thread, if the information listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

all you can do is report any viloation. As Mistress Sara stated, the Enforcement team do not always message you saying they have taken action. Nobody in Support, or Forums has access to that sort of information either. Report, mute, block and move on is
    all you can do.
  5. 25dd7034-3c6e-4417-8 Win User

Hi there,

The Enforcement team does not always send a response after a report has been submitted. Users may get a "thank you for making Live better" type message, but not always. Often times that message can come days/weeks after a report was submitted.

Make sure you have blocked the user and do NOT respond to them.
    After week later im unable to report it. Did it ban the person that send me threaten message?
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Hi there,

The Enforcement team does not always send a response after a report has been submitted. Users may get a "thank you for making Live better" type message, but not always. Often times that message can come days/weeks after a report was submitted.

Make sure you have blocked the user and do NOT respond to them.
Thema:

Why won't i get message from xbox live telling me that we take action after i report a...

1. Why won't i get message from xbox live telling me that we take action after i report a... - Similar Threads - Why won't message

2. Why won't the controller stay connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't the controller stay connected?: I have read all related questions and suggestions. Nothing is a permanent fix and I'd rather not switch systems. If there isn't a fix for this , switching is the I kt option left...
  3. why won't my controller work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't my controller work?: my controller will not work with minecraft. 2e4cb778-3a95-4135-abf7-2f8e4a9d12ca
  4. Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?: When I open YouTube on my Xbox S I can't play anything. Sometimes it will give me audio but with a blank screen, other times the screen will go black and after a moment it will go close and return...
  5. Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?: Ive tried everything to connect it but it won't work. Sometimes it works but like a day later it stops working randomly. 0316c303-d4c8-4996-81aa-a1f18b205da8
  6. Why won't my xbox work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox work?: Dear xbox community through out the past months my console has been acting up sometimes the console would turn on but would didnt connect to my monitor. other times it would stay on the green boot...
  7. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  8. Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?: My Xbox for no reason no longer connects to WiFi. When I try set up a WiFi connection it doesn't give me options of nearby WiFi to connect to b032a48d-2b03-44e2-b939-99547c977ddb
  9. Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?: I have been having issues with getting my Xbox Series X connecting to the WiFi but not connecting to the Internet. When I got it in 2023 it was connecting with no issues but recently it just won't...
  10. Why won't my xbox switch on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox switch on?: Xbox series X doesn't switch on, why not? b24c95ac-a7ab-4b37-940a-e078975dcddf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live message report forums