why wont hello neighbor launch from download code after being installed

Discus and support why wont hello neighbor launch from download code after being installed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; we got a xbox yesterday and tried to play hello neighbour.it was a download which we done but now it wont launch at all.we got the download code from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScottFairman1, Aug 18, 2018.

1. why wont hello neighbor launch from download code after being installed

we got a xbox yesterday and tried to play hello neighbour.it was a download which we done but now it wont launch at all.we got the download code from game.

:)

ScottFairman1, Aug 18, 2018
  2. vgdelta
    vgdelta Guest
    3 hour installs from disc?

Should be faster if you install the disc disconnected from the internet so the update doesn't start downloading while the disc is being installed. After the disc is installed then the console can be reconnected to the internet and the update will download.

vgdelta, Aug 18, 2018
  3. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    Select XB1 Users Get Early Patch Access (UPDATED)

i logged in today around lunch and was not prompted to download or install anyupdate...
    same with bf4... supposably a 33item patch was launched but i have played last 2 days with 0 prompt to download ..

this is one of those things that annoys me about xb1... it may download a patch while off/sleep mode but your not alerted to anything. it also does not show the install/specs.. i would love for microsoft to post it in your recent activity/top left stream when you logg in.. it could give the download/update and if you clicked on it should give a run down of what it intalls/fixes/adds

i would personally like this for games as well. when you get a promo code it unlocks ability to download for free but it does not download the said product.. you still have to go in and capture it from the app store.. or so it has seemed for me. the only dlc/code that went direct was fora5 vip status when installed... the other stuff i had to go in and download.

sc_shark, Aug 18, 2018
  4. why wont hello neighbor launch from download code after being installed

Does the game just kick you back to the home screen?

Try this:

Delete the game, hard reset the console and then re-install the game.

ZombieJesterCOE, Aug 18, 2018
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Before deleting and reinstalling try simply power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down. That should fix the issue.

onyxishere, Nov 2, 2018
  6. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Does the game just kick you back to the home screen?

Try this:

Delete the game, hard reset the console and then re-install the game.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Before deleting and reinstalling try simply power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down. That should fix the issue.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Hello neighbor

If the disc is for the Xbox, then it will only work for the Xbox. You would need to purchase it digitally in order to play it on PC.
  9. brendonjones3 Win User

Flight Simulator 2020. Impossible to run since th elast update of the Microsoft Store

Hello I am having the same Problem with the same game which worked fine now wont launch I have uninstalled it reinstalled but wont install any idea why ? I am using xbox game pass for window 10 .
  10. Georges C. Win User

It is not letting me play hello neighbor

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Vigi1, you would have the link of the version of the game that is in the Game Pass, because according to the Microsoft website it is not in the catalog.

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/hello-ne...

From the information I found on the Internet Hello Neighbor 2 will arrive at Game Pass in December.

https://www.purexbox.com/news/2022/04/hello-nei...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. why wont hello neighbor launch from download code after being installed - Similar Threads - why wont hello

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  4. Why wont my controller work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my controller work: My controller worked normally untill today i tryed to turn it on and didnt work the light came on and i tryed to plug it in and it plugged in but still dosnt work , when trying to connect it it...
  5. Why wont my Xbox S update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox S update.: Getting error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 and its not listed. Xbox S, trying to update console. 184aafa9-e132-49ed-a625-abbbef31bdfc
  6. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.: I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why...
  7. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  8. Why wont my xbox party work on my pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why wont my xbox party work on my pc: I've been using the Xbox app on my pc to talk to my brother who plays on Xbox but a while ago it stopped working, the app opens fine but when I try to start a party it shows that my mic isn't...
  9. Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?: I bought tenet and got a free ghost in the shell season from mircosoft and they show on my movies anywhere, but my The Godfather trilogy , dragon ball super season 1, flash, fairy tail and et...
  10. Why wont my xbox let me change networks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox let me change networks?: My xbox series X doesn't want to connect to the internet. I've tried restarting both console and router, even tried to switch to wifi instead of a wired connection but when i try to set up a...