Why wont gears of war 3 show local matches between my series s and xbox one

Discus and support Why wont gears of war 3 show local matches between my series s and xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Title says all, both should be on the same update and we can see eachother. The issue is we cant join or show up in system link... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jonathan Rigdon, Feb 26, 2023.

1. Why wont gears of war 3 show local matches between my series s and xbox one

Title says all, both should be on the same update and we can see eachother. The issue is we cant join or show up in system link

:)

Jonathan Rigdon, Feb 26, 2023
  2. billy wolf Win User

Can’t download Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox S

There is a difference between the Xbox one S, and the S series..

And it wont run on a Xbox one S... That is total BS in my opinion..

But it is what it is.. Cheers
  3. Christopher Fernande Win User

COD BO2 IN THE xbox SERIES S

but for example in Gears of war 3 we were playing on the Xbox Series S and we could enter each other's waiting room normally, but in CODBO2 not why?
  4. Metheus90 Win User

Haven't received my Gears of War codes

i am not looking for the beta of gears of war, but for the full Gears of War series for xbox 360 and fallout 3, to play both on my xbox one.
  5. dupf6da114d-dec8-4ae Win User

GEARS OF WAR 3 WONT LET ME PLAY!!!!!

having the same problem with gears of war 3 , it wont let me get into anymatch , i have xbox live gold but i cant switch it from local
  6. Wackieracer Win User

merry christmas

I got the lastest COD and i i also treated myself to gears of war 1, 2 and 3 in xbox 360 games as i am playing gears of war 4 at the moment, on my xbox one s, but i i kn that gears of war 1, 2 and 3 are backwards compatibility to play on xbox one :)
Thema:

Why wont gears of war 3 show local matches between my series s and xbox one

1. Why wont gears of war 3 show local matches between my series s and xbox one - Similar Threads - Why wont gears

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  4. Why wont my controller work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my controller work: My controller worked normally untill today i tryed to turn it on and didnt work the light came on and i tryed to plug it in and it plugged in but still dosnt work , when trying to connect it it...
  5. Why wont my Xbox S update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox S update.: Getting error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 and its not listed. Xbox S, trying to update console. 184aafa9-e132-49ed-a625-abbbef31bdfc
  6. Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a reason why my games wont boot up.: I have everything updated, i uninstalled everything and reinstalled it twice. I'm trying to play death loop o my pc. But all my games on the xbox app dont work. I have been at this for hours. Why...
  7. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  8. Why wont my xbox party work on my pc

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why wont my xbox party work on my pc: I've been using the Xbox app on my pc to talk to my brother who plays on Xbox but a while ago it stopped working, the app opens fine but when I try to start a party it shows that my mic isn't...
  9. Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why wont my movies and shows from the xbox store show up on my movies anywhere?: I bought tenet and got a free ghost in the shell season from mircosoft and they show on my movies anywhere, but my The Godfather trilogy , dragon ball super season 1, flash, fairy tail and et...
  10. Why wont my xbox let me change networks?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my xbox let me change networks?: My xbox series X doesn't want to connect to the internet. I've tried restarting both console and router, even tried to switch to wifi instead of a wired connection but when i try to set up a...