Why won’t games such as war zone let me play multiplayer

Discus and support Why won’t games such as war zone let me play multiplayer in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to play war one today.I have an account that’s to young (not 18) but my dad has set it so I have no restrictions.I’ve tried to send... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Chris Kirk2, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Chris Kirk2
    Chris Kirk2 Guest

I’ve been trying to play war one today.I have an account that’s to young (not 18) but my dad has set it so I have no restrictions.I’ve tried to send him a request to play multiplayer games several times but it won’t send him a request and it will take me right back to the starting screen instead of working properly if we do it on my console.my dad has checker several times to see what setting could be messing with my access,we have also gone to every website,and every app that we have availability to but nothing has turned up.

If anyone has any idea what’s happening please tel us.

:)

Chris Kirk2, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Sun Khou Win User

Hi Chris Kirk2,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Sun Khou Win User

Hello Chris Kirk2,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description you posted, it seems that you have an issue with Xbox wherein you are unable to play multiplayer on games like War Zone.

In the meantime, we would like you to try the steps provided from this helpful thread link: Call of duty modern warfare wont let me play multiplayer - Microsoft Community ( Note: The provided links contains several troubleshooting steps that you can try to solve your current concern.)

Let me know if it helps,

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Gregory Charles Osbu Win User

Got new xbox s Downloaded Warzone 2.0, When go to play game Says "STATUS Connecting to Xbox network then" Hangs

Hi there.

So we are able to play the other three games that it came bundled with. Once we figured out the linking it’s just the war zone 2.0 that won’t work
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

Why won’t it let me play multiplayer on COD MWF

Hi, Hayden. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Kindly go to games and apps. Look for the game and highlight it, once highlighted, go to manage game. Under manage game, look for Content packs 2 and 3 and delete them. Make sure that only Content Packs 1 and 4 are the only DLC that is installed. Restart Xbox then launch the game again.

If it persists, try installing the packs here:

Modern Warfare:registered: - Campaign Pack 1: https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/modern-w...

Modern Warfare:registered: - Campaign Pack 2: https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/modern-w...

Modern Warfare:registered: - Multiplayer Pack:https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/modern-w...

Modern Warfare:registered: - Special Ops Pack 1:https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/modern-w...
  6. Janet_C Win User

Minecraft won’t let me play multiplayer

I understand, thank you for the information.

If you have already set all those options to "Allow" but the game does not recognize the changes, please follow these steps.

1.- Log out of the Microsoft Store, the Xbox app and the launcher.

2.- Perform the steps in this link with the 3 apps.

https://support.microsoft.com/windows/repair-ap...

3.- Restart the PC and log back in to all apps.

4.- Try the game again.
Thema:

1. Why won’t games such as war zone let me play multiplayer - Similar Threads - Why won’t games

2. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  3. Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.: How do I fix a game that just says installation stopped every time I try and download it. b8aa3724-e6f7-45f1-8f30-d4a42379b4ae
  4. Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t the Mortal Kombat 11 Story Modes appear under my games and add-ons?: I recently got an Xbox One disc copy of Mortal Kombat 11 to play on my Xbox Series X. Ever since I got it, I’ve been dying to play the story mode, but it wouldn’t let me in game. I tried going to...
  5. Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let me download the game on Xbox store when I haven’t updated the game but...: I’m having trouble with downloading a game on disc and I tried buying it in the Xbox store but cannot because it says “u own this already” 84debe74-dbae-4e50-a944-bb68cd205219
  6. Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...: I try to install the game on my Xbox and everytime I try to install the game it just says installation stopped with out it showing the mbps or anything else it just shows loading and that’s always...
  7. Why are my games and apps stuck at 100 percent and won’t install?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my games and apps stuck at 100 percent and won’t install?: For context I was reformatting an external hard drive today to see if it could run my games and instead I find out that the rest of my games on my internal are having trouble loading. My call of...
  8. Why won’t my mic work? Can hear game audio but it won’t let me talk to other players.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my mic work? Can hear game audio but it won’t let me talk to other players.: Can’t speak to other players through headset. I can hear game audio but it won’t let me talk to anyone. Party or online. No one can hear me. Yes, I made sure it wasn’t muted. I even bought a new...
  9. Why won’t my Xbox series x let me install Roblox? It will start to install the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox series x let me install Roblox? It will start to install the game but...: My Roblox won’t let me install it and play it. I have tried restarting my Xbox. I’ve tried clearing my cache. Tried hard resetting. I’ve tried it all. The game will start to install but stop at...
  10. Why won’t the xbox store and cloud gaming work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t the xbox store and cloud gaming work: cV: asQdFCzb2E5dSppoQaiTt0.0.0 1ff8f482-ef4a-451f-98d5-afb1a4b64b47