Why won't Forza Horizon 4 start on my Xbox Series X?

Discus and support Why won't Forza Horizon 4 start on my Xbox Series X? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I press the icon for horizon 4 on my home screen, it launches to the title screen, I press "A" , it goes into the loading screen and then just cycles... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/2008_Dodge_Nitro, Apr 6, 2021.

1. Why won't Forza Horizon 4 start on my Xbox Series X?

I press the icon for horizon 4 on my home screen, it launches to the title screen, I press "A" , it goes into the loading screen and then just cycles through the loading images. I've un- and re- installed it and fully restarted my Xbox (Unplugged) and I don't know what's wrong.

submitted by /u/2008_Dodge_Nitro
    [link] [comments]

/u/2008_Dodge_Nitro, Apr 6, 2021
  2. WayneJohnsonZQ Win User

Forza horizon 4 doesnt work

Forza horizon 4 wont launch for me on series x
  3. VictorPerov Win User

Forza horizon 4 doesnt work

I can’t launch Forza horizon 4 on my series X to. Some problems, i guess.
  4. jeres8860 Win User

flickering at bottom of screen on new game pass 4 K games (Forza Horizon 5 & Halo Infinite)

Thanks! The weird thing is, this issue only happens with series x games. Forza horizon 4 looks perfect. It’s just the new multiplayer halo and Forza Horizon 5.
  5. Pac-Man pNw Win User

DOWN LOADING.

Forza 4 horizon stuck in infinite Loading screen did EVERTHING was told by xbox to contact forza then forza told me to contact xbox WOW 🤪
    Btw this is a series x

also i bought All forms of forza 4 horizon thinking that might help ughhh No no help been a week now with no forza 😩
  6. Frankie fatgoose Win User

I have a PXN V9 Steering + Shifter + Peddle combo and it states for XBox X/S series. I cannot get the vibrating function to work on the wheel.

Hi Fernando,

I am having same issue. Xbox series x, no vibration with any driving game I have tried so far. Forza 6, Forza Horizon 5, Dirt 4
Thema:

Why won't Forza Horizon 4 start on my Xbox Series X?

1. Why won't Forza Horizon 4 start on my Xbox Series X? - Similar Threads - Why won't Forza

2. why won't my controller work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't my controller work?: my controller will not work with minecraft. 2e4cb778-3a95-4135-abf7-2f8e4a9d12ca
  3. Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?: When I open YouTube on my Xbox S I can't play anything. Sometimes it will give me audio but with a blank screen, other times the screen will go black and after a moment it will go close and return...
  4. Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?: Ive tried everything to connect it but it won't work. Sometimes it works but like a day later it stops working randomly. 0316c303-d4c8-4996-81aa-a1f18b205da8
  5. Why won't my xbox work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox work?: Dear xbox community through out the past months my console has been acting up sometimes the console would turn on but would didnt connect to my monitor. other times it would stay on the green boot...
  6. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  7. Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?: My Xbox for no reason no longer connects to WiFi. When I try set up a WiFi connection it doesn't give me options of nearby WiFi to connect to b032a48d-2b03-44e2-b939-99547c977ddb
  8. Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?: I have been having issues with getting my Xbox Series X connecting to the WiFi but not connecting to the Internet. When I got it in 2023 it was connecting with no issues but recently it just won't...
  9. Why won't Forza Horizon 4 open even though I own the disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Forza Horizon 4 open even though I own the disc?: I own the physical DVD for the Forza Horizon 4 game but do not have an Xbox Live subscription, so every time I try to play the game on my Xbox One, it won't even open, giving me an error and...
  10. Why won't Forza Horizon 5 log me in on PC ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Forza Horizon 5 log me in on PC ?: Cant log into Forza Horizon 5. 0da386f2-07be-45a1-98d7-63de8e39c93e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why wont it let me on forza horizon 4 xbox series x