Why won't flight simulator update download

Discus and support Why won't flight simulator update download in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Flight simulator says needs an update. Says downloading but nothing happens. 684f1f36-70f4-40c7-84bf-d4548a6f9619 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alan Capoldo, Feb 26, 2023.

1. Alan Capoldo
    Alan Capoldo Guest

Flight simulator says needs an update. Says downloading but nothing happens.

:)

Alan Capoldo, Feb 26, 2023
  2. Alan Capoldo Win User

Problem solved..thanks for your response
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If I may ask, are you on Xbox or PC?
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Flight simulator down,pads large packages that can take time to decompress. Is this a dashboard update or one once you boot the game?
  5. Vanessaez Win User

My MSFS2020 is downloaded to a hard drive, and a new update was set to download to the folder from when it was in my PC, and I’m thinking i should download it onto the drives official folder, should I

Hello, Yes, it is possible to configure Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 updates to be downloaded to an external folder. To do this, follow these steps:

Open the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 application.

Select the Settings icon in the upper right corner of the screen.

Select "General" in the left sidebar.

Scroll down to the "Updates" section.

Select the "Use a different location for updates" option.

Select the external folder where you want the updates to be downloaded.

Select "OK."

Once you have completed these steps, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 updates will be downloaded to the external folder you selected.

Sincerely,
    Vanessa.
  6. XBF John Win User
Thema:

1. Why won't flight simulator update download - Similar Threads - Why won't flight

2. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  3. Why won't the controller stay connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't the controller stay connected?: I have read all related questions and suggestions. Nothing is a permanent fix and I'd rather not switch systems. If there isn't a fix for this , switching is the I kt option left...
  4. why won't my controller work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't my controller work?: my controller will not work with minecraft. 2e4cb778-3a95-4135-abf7-2f8e4a9d12ca
  5. Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?: When I open YouTube on my Xbox S I can't play anything. Sometimes it will give me audio but with a blank screen, other times the screen will go black and after a moment it will go close and return...
  6. Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?: Ive tried everything to connect it but it won't work. Sometimes it works but like a day later it stops working randomly. 0316c303-d4c8-4996-81aa-a1f18b205da8
  7. Why won't my xbox work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox work?: Dear xbox community through out the past months my console has been acting up sometimes the console would turn on but would didnt connect to my monitor. other times it would stay on the green boot...
  8. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  9. Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?: My Xbox for no reason no longer connects to WiFi. When I try set up a WiFi connection it doesn't give me options of nearby WiFi to connect to b032a48d-2b03-44e2-b939-99547c977ddb
  10. Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?: I have been having issues with getting my Xbox Series X connecting to the WiFi but not connecting to the Internet. When I got it in 2023 it was connecting with no issues but recently it just won't...