Why won’t Farm Simulator load, just coming up with black screen after it has loaded

Discus and support Why won’t Farm Simulator load, just coming up with black screen after it has loaded in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Farm simulator won’t load on my Xbox series S. When it finishes loading it just goes to a black screen. I have reset my console, I have uninstalled the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Riley Shadbolt, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Why won’t Farm Simulator load, just coming up with black screen after it has loaded

Farm simulator won’t load on my Xbox series S. When it finishes loading it just goes to a black screen. I have reset my console, I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. I have done a hard reset. I have also tried on my Xbox 1X and they same thing happens.

:)

Riley Shadbolt, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Why won’t Farm Simulator load, just coming up with black screen after it has loaded

Hi Riley, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry you're going through this. Let's try some steps to isolate the issue. Kindly go to your Xbox Settings. Select Network Settings > Advanced Settings. Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address> select Clear. Allow the console to restart when prompted then try to launch the game again.

If that did not work, try changing your DNS. Go to Settings > Network > Advanced Settings > DNS settings > manual

Primary DNS: 8.8.8.8

Secondary DNS: 8.8.4.4

then check again.

If the issue is game -specific or if you can normally play other games, I would suggest you to submit a report to the game support here for further assistance: https://www.farming-simulator.com/support.php?l...

Thank you!
  3. aussie drunk 09 Win User

Loading of games

Hi Ricardo,

I've been trying to load games.

The title screen comes up and then returns to the home screen, then after a couple minutes a message come up saying ,

Update needed

You need this update, but we can't get it at the moment . Try again in a while (0x8b050033).

This has been happening for a couple of weeks.

I've reset console, reset modem (even upgraded the modem). Tried loading game off-line.

The games that if tried loading are;

red dead

F1 2021

Farm simulator 15

Any help and suggestions would be great full please.
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

[Bug] Microsoft Flight Simulator: Standard Edition Installation Infinite Loading Screen

5. JayWalk2 Win User

MW2 won't work, just a black screen

After the initial loading screen image it goes black, no other menus or anything pops up just a black screen. All other games are working fine.
  6. Robby_008 Win User

Save and quit bedrock minecraft

I don’t get a error but I it won’t load in after the building terrain bar gets full it gets stuck on the loading screen
Thema:

1. Why won’t Farm Simulator load, just coming up with black screen after it has loaded - Similar Threads - Why won’t Farm

2. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  3. Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my xbox series S connect to wifi but it will connect to my hotspot?: My series S will not connect to my wifi. Every time i try to connect it says retry password but it’ll connect to my hotspot without saying that. None of my other devices struggled to connect to...
  4. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  5. Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?: I recently had to factory reset my Xbox. After doing so I had to start from scratch and add an account to play on. Whenever I select the “add new” account option it sits on this grey loading...
  6. Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X: I just bought Deadpool for the Xbox one. I know others play it on the Series X so I know it should work. I’ve gone through multiple troubleshooting guides. Nothing works. The disc is brand new. I...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox Series S connect to the internet?: All of a sudden today my Xbox stopped connecting to the internet, I know it’s not a problem with the wifi as my phone and tv are connected to it and working fine. I reset the Xbox multiple times...
  8. Why won’t Xbox sign me in?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t Xbox sign me in?: Why won’t Xbox sign me in? It keeps logging me out everytime I try to log in? Microsoft comes up & says “ you have logged out “ when I literally JUST logged in 9f58c443-93b7-430a-b2da-d24b89192cd2
  9. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  10. Why won’t remote play work on schools wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t remote play work on schools wifi: I am a college student and I try to do remote play from my Xbox to my computer and it doesn’t work. When I click on my console and start the remote play the spaceship flys out of screen like it...