Why won't Borderlands 2 fully install?

Discus and support Why won't Borderlands 2 fully install? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, everytime I go to install the Handsome Collection, all of my DLCs and The Pre-Sequel will fully install, but Borderlands 2 will stay at either 92.3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NomadGR, Jan 21, 2023.

1. NomadGR
    NomadGR Guest

So, everytime I go to install the Handsome Collection, all of my DLCs and The Pre-Sequel will fully install, but Borderlands 2 will stay at either 92.3 or 91.4% completion, then flood my console with "Installation Stopped" notifications. It never fully installs and because of this, my game is always laggy.

:)

NomadGR, Jan 21, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Oh, I see. This means the issue is with the game disc. I would recommend to reach the retailer where it was purchase and let them replace it.
  3. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know are you installing it from a game disc?
  4. NomadGR Win User

I could try that, but the problem is under the Disc section of the download.
  5. Dericka Win User

Oh, I see. Can you please try to turn off the internet connection of your console then install the game offline?
  6. NomadGR Win User

That would be wonderful if I knew who the retailer was.
Thema:

1. Why won't Borderlands 2 fully install? - Similar Threads - Why won't Borderlands

2. Why won't the controller stay connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't the controller stay connected?: I have read all related questions and suggestions. Nothing is a permanent fix and I'd rather not switch systems. If there isn't a fix for this , switching is the I kt option left...
  3. why won't my controller work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't my controller work?: my controller will not work with minecraft. 2e4cb778-3a95-4135-abf7-2f8e4a9d12ca
  4. Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't YouTube work AT ALL on my Xbox S?: When I open YouTube on my Xbox S I can't play anything. Sometimes it will give me audio but with a blank screen, other times the screen will go black and after a moment it will go close and return...
  5. Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox connect to the wifi?: Ive tried everything to connect it but it won't work. Sometimes it works but like a day later it stops working randomly. 0316c303-d4c8-4996-81aa-a1f18b205da8
  6. Why won't my xbox work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox work?: Dear xbox community through out the past months my console has been acting up sometimes the console would turn on but would didnt connect to my monitor. other times it would stay on the green boot...
  7. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  8. Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?: My Xbox for no reason no longer connects to WiFi. When I try set up a WiFi connection it doesn't give me options of nearby WiFi to connect to b032a48d-2b03-44e2-b939-99547c977ddb
  9. Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?: I have been having issues with getting my Xbox Series X connecting to the WiFi but not connecting to the Internet. When I got it in 2023 it was connecting with no issues but recently it just won't...
  10. Why won't my xbox switch on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox switch on?: Xbox series X doesn't switch on, why not? b24c95ac-a7ab-4b37-940a-e078975dcddf