Why won't black ops 2 to load

Discus and support Why won't black ops 2 to load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every now and then I try to play black ops 2 on my Xbox series s it will freeze on the Xbox 360 screen but I don't know how to fix it anyone have a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aydenlewis, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Aydenlewis
    Aydenlewis Guest

Every now and then I try to play black ops 2 on my Xbox series s it will freeze on the Xbox 360 screen but I don't know how to fix it anyone have a guess why it keeps doing it

:)

Aydenlewis, Jun 5, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Clear Xbox 360 storage.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ...

Select Settings.

Select System and then select Storage.

Select Clear local Xbox 360 storage.

Select Yes and restart the console.

Solution 3: Do a factory reset.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. DarkHeartedKill Win User

i purchased the season pass for black ops 2 after the first map pack came out but i cant get the maps

When you load up Black Ops 2 there should be an option to get the DLC from there. Downloading it from the marketplace will result in you being charged again. If you don't see an option to get the DLC when you load up Black Ops 2, find the season pass in
    the marketplace again, it should say "download again" instead of listing the price, once it finishes, try loading Black Ops 2 again and see if it fixes it.
  4. KhaoticSamuraii Win User

Halo 4 - Limited Edition

Don't waste your money. I won't be buying Halo 4 or Black ops 2 day 1. The only good limited edition is the $80 Black ops 2 one.
  5. Voltexia Win User

S'n'D nonsense.

I hate quick-scoping, They really shouldn't of gotten rid of some of the sway.

Black ops 2 will probably have QSing, Which is one of the many reasons why I won't be touching the multiplayer.
  6. attackle98 Win User

call of duty black ops 2 wont read

Does the console read any other games or just black ops 2? If it is just black ops 2 that won't read please check the disk to see if there are any scratches that prevent the console from reading the disk.
Thema:

1. Why won't black ops 2 to load - Similar Threads - Why won't black

2. Why won't my xbox work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox work?: Dear xbox community through out the past months my console has been acting up sometimes the console would turn on but would didnt connect to my monitor. other times it would stay on the green boot...
  3. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  4. Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to WiFi?: My Xbox for no reason no longer connects to WiFi. When I try set up a WiFi connection it doesn't give me options of nearby WiFi to connect to b032a48d-2b03-44e2-b939-99547c977ddb
  5. Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox connect to the Internet?: I have been having issues with getting my Xbox Series X connecting to the WiFi but not connecting to the Internet. When I got it in 2023 it was connecting with no issues but recently it just won't...
  6. Why won't my xbox switch on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox switch on?: Xbox series X doesn't switch on, why not? b24c95ac-a7ab-4b37-940a-e078975dcddf
  7. Why won't my xbox reset or show on my TV screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox reset or show on my TV screen?: So my xbox does not want to reset what so ever even trying to factory reset it nor does it want to show the loading screen on my TV and I've already switched out the hdmi cord 3 times how do I fix...
  8. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  9. Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't [mod removed] get suspended when he's calling me the NWORD I've reported it so...: [mod removed] won't get suspended for calling me n NWORD even tho I've reported It multiple times, this isn't fair 3e2a9fbe-ce25-41bb-95ec-962288ca4f3e
  10. Why won't my game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won't my game bar open?: When I click win + G the game bar won't open, same happens when I search for it through the tool bar. When I open my task manager it says that game bar is running but it still won't open. I've...