Why Wong my Xbox series s connect to wifi at all?

Discus and support Why Wong my Xbox series s connect to wifi at all? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I have tried everything from turning the Xbox off to doing the advance seting and port thing that I'm still not getting connection to my wifi would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kristen Roden, Feb 25, 2024.

  1. Why Wong my Xbox series s connect to wifi at all?


    If I have tried everything from turning the Xbox off to doing the advance seting and port thing that I'm still not getting connection to my wifi would I have to factory restart my xbox

    :)
     
    Kristen Roden, Feb 25, 2024
    #1
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

    Why Wong my Xbox series s connect to wifi at all?

    Hello Kristen R! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

    Sorry to hear you are having issues connecting to wifi. I presume it can see the wifi network? What error do you get when you try?

    Have you tried connecting to another network such as mobile hotspot to see if it connects to that?
  3. KyIronHorseman Win User

    anyone having issues with the series or one s connecting by ethernet only an not wfi?

    yes i have done all the above..if i have it connected via ethernet it is fne but when i go to use the wifi it wont work,,says console is connected but when i try to access my games says a connection error,,, does it on my series s and my xbox one s .. and a friends series x is doing it
  4. K ♡ Win User

    disconnect

    Xbox series s 1tb

    Via wireless wifi

    The connection drops while playing online in FIFA and all games, which is annoying
  5. Green. Don't Miss. Win User

    Why can’t I load BO3 on my Xbox series S?

    It’s currently downloading. It will be done in 30 minutes. Now my Xbox series s isn’t trying to connect wirelessly to my wifi.
  6. Cory Crabtree Win User

    Xbox series s has trouble remembering wifi

    I should not have to do this so often again, my trusty Xbox one stays connected/logged into my wifi all the time every time. It’s the Xbox series s that’s the problem. I literally tested them side by side and guess which Xbox had no trouble signing into my wifi
Thema:

Why Wong my Xbox series s connect to wifi at all?

Loading...
  1. Why Wong my Xbox series s connect to wifi at all? - Similar Threads - Why Wong series

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]