Why with a paid subscription do I continue to see ads for other games and must reset my...

Discus and support Why with a paid subscription do I continue to see ads for other games and must reset my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why, with a paid subscription, do I continue to see ads for other games and must reset my purchase AFTER I see the entire ad? Grrrrr.... This happens... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Amosyogi, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Amosyogi
    Amosyogi Guest

Why with a paid subscription do I continue to see ads for other games and must reset my...

Why, with a paid subscription, do I continue to see ads for other games and must reset my purchase AFTER I see the entire ad? Grrrrr.... This happens daily now. I don't want ads for other apps when I am playing Solitaire!

:)

Amosyogi, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Why with a paid subscription do I continue to see ads for other games and must reset my purchase AFTER I see the entire ad? Grrrrr.... purchase

Hi there! Sorry to hear about what happened. Let’s do our best here to get this sorted out.

May I know the device/platform you use in playing the game Solitaire?

Please note that premium subscription can only be used to the original device you used to purchase the subscription.

For more troubleshooting steps, check the link below:
    https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...
  3. SylviaWingatevn Win User

issues with my premium subscription

I have paid for premium membership twice and still get ads. Sometimes they are cut short but other times the full page of the ad pops up. I don't know what to do about it. I had the premium membership then my computer had to be reset and when I got my
    solitaire games back the ads started again. So I paid a second time and still get ads. What do I do? I'm not paying again!
  4. noeqplease Win User

Bought two copies of Titanfall today for XBox360 so my son and I can play each other

I checked my XBox 360S to see if it is blocked. It is not.

Yet I do not seem to have multiplayer status.

Why is this?

This certainly sucks. I paid to renew my Gold subscription just to play this game.
  5. ActonPLP Win User

Minesweeper continually asks to renew Premium when it has already been renewed

I keep having this happen also, even though my subscription is paid up until March of 2017. We pay for the benefit of not having to see the adds, but yet we are forced to anyway. This is happening more & more lately, 3 times just in the last week for me.
    If it continues, I will never pay a Microsoft subscription fee again & therefore, probably quit playing the games because the ads really **** me off
  6. Malcolm38-819 Win User

My home Xbox won't share. What do I do?

Hi Ronnie, thank you for taking the time to respond.

I have my subscription account and I added children's account to my subscription account.

My actual account is the gamepass ultimate, giving me access to the Microsoft Live and access to 1000 games.

There is also an Xbox added as well. That was set up to my account but there were issues so his mum got that account sorted differently.

When the second Xbox was set it wouldn't work with my account and I thought it needed a second ultimate game pass. I am not so tech regarding this all. His mum sorted out the pass for him. I wanted them to play together with myself included. But the 1st Xbox is now playing up with saying it needs a purchase, unless if he logs into my account first only for Sea of thieves only. He can play other games freely without asking to pay for subscription. But Sea of Thieves, it seems a parent has to pay for it. Why?

I am just hearing about game sharing and stuff but when I used my account for the second Xbox it wouldn't work it said it needed a subscription so I thought, it couldn't be done, hence, why I said his mum paid for the subscription.

Did I do something wrong with the second Xbox? Do they need to be hard reset?
Thema:

1. Why with a paid subscription do I continue to see ads for other games and must reset my... - Similar Threads - Why paid subscription

2. Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install Starfield Premium Edition, when I paid for it?: On 9/1/23 I purchased Starfield Premium Edition on my PC through the Xbox app on PC. I am not able to re-install the Premium Edition of the game for some reason. f15a2f1d-ef4d-4917-84a6-61ba8fe16e51
  3. Why did I not receive what I paid for?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I not receive what I paid for?: I recently purchased the new call of duty modern warfare 3 cross gen bundle and only received the optimized version of the game and not the Xbox one version. I do not have enough storage on my...
  4. Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...: I wanted to play rainbow six siege but it said I need to pay for gold. I don’t think this makes sense to make people pay more money to play online games that they are already paying for but the...
  5. Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I access my games after I already paid for subscription: I paid for Xbox game pass subscription so I didn't have to wait to play these games especially campaign modes. 98e53dab-64c4-46b1-b5cf-62f59fed1fd2
  6. Why did I still not receive what I paid for.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I still not receive what I paid for.: Why did I not receive what I paid for still dbc3a957-dfc0-47f4-9a5d-f8cd9839b745
  7. Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download a game I bought and paid for on my 360 on my One?: I bought Phantasy Star Universe: Ambitions of the Illumnis for the 360, it's not even an option on Xbox One. d25c2c75-851e-4242-bfa6-62c811e84429
  8. My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this...: My Minecraft realm plus says it has expired, but I already paid for it. Why is this happening I need help 16061c4b-176e-46df-b7ae-75da8c276c41
  9. Why can't I download Modern Warfare 2? I paid for it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download Modern Warfare 2? I paid for it: For over a month and loads of updates I still don't have this game. It's installed Modern Warfare 3 instead and when I go to Modern Warfare 2 it says it's not installed. When I press install, a...
  10. Why can’t I play starfeuod when I paid for the upgrade?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play starfeuod when I paid for the upgrade?: I can’t get into the game yet I pre ordered the premium upgrade what is going on. Pre installed days ago c6e74a2d-7340-4084-bddd-3353d8b0f147