Why will wordament no longer sync between my two computers?

Discus and support Why will wordament no longer sync between my two computers? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a laptop and a desktop computer. I play a lot of the Microsoft games like Sudoku, Mahjong and Wordament on both computers. They have always kept... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PatWeseman, May 18, 2019.

  1. PatWeseman
    PatWeseman Guest

    Why will wordament no longer sync between my two computers?


    I have a laptop and a desktop computer. I play a lot of the Microsoft games like Sudoku, Mahjong and Wordament on both computers. They have always kept in sync. Beginning May 1, Wordament is no longer in sync between the computers. Mahjong and Sudoku are
    still synced, so I don't understand why Wordament is not and I can't see any place that I can change something to get them synced again.

    :)
     
    PatWeseman, May 18, 2019
    #1
  2. PatWeseman Win User

    Why will wordament no longer sync between my two computers?

    Hi. Hm, maybe the technology is outdated? Try updating your software for the game from the Microsoft Store.
    No idea what this means. What technology is outdated? There is no place that says update Ultimate Word Game. It simply shows that it is installed.
  3. PatWeseman Win User

    Why will wordament no longer sync between my two computers?

    Hello !

    What’s going to happen to the existing version of Wordament on my device?

    If you’re currently playing Wordament on your Windows 10 tablet or desktop, you’ll be automatically updated to Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. All your achievements and progress will be stored in the cloud for
    when you play the original version of Wordament on other devices (for example, Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8/10). Don’t worry – you’ll be able to earn new achievements and progress as part of Microsoft Ultimate Word Games!

    At launch, you’ll notice that Frenemies are not available, but this will be included in a future update.

    If you play on Windows Phone 8/10, iOS, or Android then you can continue to play the original version of Wordament without any changes.

    Hope this answers your question!
    I think my question was misunderstood because this answer doesn't address it. I have a laptop and a desktop. MS Ultimate Word Games Daily Challenge is on both and I play them on either depending on which machine I am using at the moment. I also play Sudoku
    Daily Challenges and Mahjong Daily Challenges. Both Mahjong and Sudoku are in sync between the 2 computers so when I complete a day on my laptop, my desktop shows the day complete. However beginning in May, my Ultimate Word Daily Challenge does not work that
    way. Whatever day I complete on my laptop does not show completed on my desktop and visa versa.
  4. TheVet96 Win User

    Why will wordament no longer sync between my two computers?

    Hello PatWeseman!

    What’s going to happen to the existing version of Wordament on my device?

    If you’re currently playing Wordament on your Windows 10 tablet or desktop, you’ll be automatically updated to Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. All your achievements and progress will be stored in the cloud for
    when you play the original version of Wordament on other devices (for example, Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8/10). Don’t worry – you’ll be able to earn new achievements and progress as part of Microsoft Ultimate Word Games!

    At launch, you’ll notice that Frenemies are not available, but this will be included in a future update.

    If you play on Windows Phone 8/10, iOS, or Android then you can continue to play the original version of Wordament without any changes.

    Hope this answers your question!
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

    Why will wordament no longer sync between my two computers?

    Hi. Hm, maybe the technology is outdated? Try updating your software for the game from the Microsoft Store.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

    How do you get wordament to sync between win 10 & Note 9 android 8?

    Wordament on PC is part of Ultimate Word games, hence why the android & PC versions do not sync up.
Thema:

Why will wordament no longer sync between my two computers?

Loading...
  1. Why will wordament no longer sync between my two computers? - Similar Threads - Why wordament longer

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why isn't multiy players wordament not working

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't multiy players wordament not working: How to get wordament working again 46caf1e8-7ce4-4852-ae07-1df28aa64a56