Why Will The Fastest Hunk of Junk in the Galaxy Achievement not Unlock?

Discus and support Why Will The Fastest Hunk of Junk in the Galaxy Achievement not Unlock? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have completed 38/38 Trials (Races) in Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga and have acquired 100% Completion Twice now, But the Achievement for The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nick bennett1029, Dec 9, 2022.

  1. Why Will The Fastest Hunk of Junk in the Galaxy Achievement not Unlock?


    I have completed 38/38 Trials (Races) in Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga and have acquired 100% Completion Twice now, But the Achievement for The Fastest Hunk Of Junk in the Galaxy will not unlock. Why? What can be done to fix it. It’s the last achievement I have to unlock and would like to know.

    :)
     
    nick bennett1029, Dec 9, 2022
    #1
  2. nick bennett1029 Win User

    Why Will The Fastest Hunk of Junk in the Galaxy Achievement not Unlock?

    Thank you very much! I am playing on a console and your instructions have solved my issue. Thank you very much.

    Nicholas A Bennett

    NREMT-P 33806
  3. Georges C. Win User

    Why Will The Fastest Hunk of Junk in the Galaxy Achievement not Unlock?

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Nick, are you playing on your console or PC, if it is in the console try to follow the procedures below.

    First uninstall the game and then try following the procedures below.

    Cache Xbox One

    The first is a cache cleanup:

    1. Go to xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on your console for 10 seconds until it turns off

    2. Wait 10 seconds for it to turn off

    3. Wait 1 minute with it off

    4. Turn it back on

    Xbox One reset keeping Games:

    Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

    Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

    Select Reset console.

    Restore and maintain my games and apps.

    Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

    Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

    If at the end none of these procedures unlock your achievement, contact True Achievements support, they take care of game achievements.

    https://www.trueachievements.com/contactus.aspx
  4. ThatUDLegacy Win User

    Xbox one hdmi..

    how are you on that old hunk of junk lol
  5. BigHemi45 Win User

    The XB1 wait after PS4 launches

    Sell that hunk of Sony junk for twice what you paid Dirt
  6. Lord Sion45 Win User

    DMRs Suck

    DMRs are better than that BR hunk of junk! LOL i keed, i keed. i happen to like both the same. they each have their advantages and disadvantages.
Thema:

Why Will The Fastest Hunk of Junk in the Galaxy Achievement not Unlock?

Loading...
  1. Why Will The Fastest Hunk of Junk in the Galaxy Achievement not Unlock? - Similar Threads - Why Fastest Hunk

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]