Why will my star stable online not launch properly?

Discus and support Why will my star stable online not launch properly? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I do not understand what to do at this point. For the whole story; I downloaded Star StableOnline to my laptop and at first, it began working with no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sierra S., Sep 7, 2022.

  1. Sierra S.
    Sierra S. Guest

    Why will my star stable online not launch properly?


    I do not understand what to do at this point. For the whole story; I downloaded Star StableOnline to my laptop and at first, it began working with no errors whatsoever. However, as time passed, the system began to bug out. What would happen is I would launch star stable, enter my password, wait for the GUI to be ready, and click 'Play'. I would then wait for my display to change and zoom in (hence my settings). The screen would go black, it would change the display, and then return to black as if it was loading; but then the program would quit halfway through loading and I would be left with it quote on quote "still running" but I can't actually play the game. At first, I thought it would be because I had 1 or 2 things running in the background and after closing them the site then seemed to begin working again...until recently. Now the site will not launch no matter what I do and I've already reinstalled star stable twice. It will always launch the first time, but then after that, it will always quit mid-launch. I do not know what to do at this point as it's getting blatantly annoying trying to redownload the site every day. The mobile app works just fine but I'm more accustomed to using a PC or Laptop.

    I hope this can be resolved and someone has an answer for me.

    -Best Regards,

    P.S. - Thank you in advance to whoever can help me with this.

    :)
     
    Sierra S., Sep 7, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Why will my star stable online not launch properly?

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today despite this Sierra

    Do you know if your system or tbe game received recently an update?
    Please tell me briefly what did you tried so far to fix this?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

    In the meantime try this:
    A. Open Task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily
    Restart your PC and try again

    B. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try playing the game from there:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...
  3. Sierra S. Win User

    Why will my star stable online not launch properly?

    I did originally download it off the Microsoft store, but it was taken down after a short time so I had to result to down-loading it off their site.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Why will my star stable online not launch properly?

    Thanks, well. I can advise you other things to try from your side. But if the issue persists you may need to reach the developer

    A. Run the SFC tool to find and repair possible system corruptions
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

    B. Perform an in-place upgrade for your system (don't worry, your content will remain)
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
    If you're on windows 10 steps are the same, you just need to download windows 10 ISO

    C. (Optional) perform a custom installation for your windows system <you can recover personal files later, but some programs need to be reinstalled)
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Why will my star stable online not launch properly?

    Hi, just to confirm and give you the proper troubleshooting steps, is this happening with the Xbox / Microsoft store version of the game or where did you downloaded it?
  6. Sierra S. Win User

    Why will my star stable online not launch properly?

    I have recently received an update for the game and my laptop. The game updates itself while I also update my own system. As a temporary solution turning off everything that is to startup in my task manager has worked but I would rather have 2 specific programs on as they remind me what I need to do for work and such.

    What I've done to briefly fix these things is close all running windows and everything I could in task manager (worked to a certain extent.), I've restarted my laptop in the past but that only works about 2% of the time, and I've also reinstalled the program, of which usually quits after the first time I log in and log out after reinstallation.

    The game provides its own "fix game files" option, but that also seems to not have worked for me.
Thema:

Why will my star stable online not launch properly?

Loading...
  1. Why will my star stable online not launch properly? - Similar Threads - Why star stable

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Why my Star stable wont work?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why my Star stable wont work?: hi, i have been having trouble because i have recently changed my graphics card from navida to amd, and since then, my sso wont start, when i lunch it, the screen is black for a few seconds then...
  8. Why was the word Vevut put as a profanity when it means gold in mandalorian from the Star...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was the word Vevut put as a profanity when it means gold in mandalorian from the Star...: This word should not be labeled as profanity when there is absolutely no proof that it can be one, there is literally a site for Mandalorian websites that explain that Vevut is mandoa for gold....
  9. Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic: Why can't I play star wars knights of the old republic 69ff5b72-b369-44eb-bcfc-8d6a37c0fed2
  10. Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why won’t Xbox add Lego Star Wars 1 to the backwards compatibility list??: I’ve been wanting them to do this for a while but Xbox hasn’t done it. I want the original Lego Star Wars game to be added to the backwards compatibility games list. Just that game really nothing...