Why will it not load me into on going BO2/Black Ops 2 matches?

Discus and support Why will it not load me into on going BO2/Black Ops 2 matches? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When I try to load into a match klor an ongoing public match on Black Ops 2 it keeps on searching, I have been looking all over the internet and still... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by jxvk, Nov 15, 2022.

1. jxvk
    jxvk Guest

When I try to load into a match klor an ongoing public match on Black Ops 2 it keeps on searching, I have been looking all over the internet and still can not find a fix. I have my connection type on any, No mods, I disconnected and reconnected to wifi, I have restarted my router and modem, I have tried ethernet, and I have even tried a VPN.

:)

2. Tezzerrific Win User

i tried the game a few weeks ago, basically nobody near enough in the world to actually play a game with, due to ping time being to great, basically the player base is too small, and nobody plays it.
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello jxvk,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hi jxvk,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum.

We understand that you are having an issue with matching on BO2/Black Ops 2. As per description, you cannot load it with an error that keep on "searching" message. Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern.

However, before we proceed, we would like to ask some questions about it.

1. What platform are you using, PC, Mobile. or Console?
    2. Have you check your NAT?
    NAT Type: Unavailable, Teredo is unable to qualify, UPnP not successful).

To check this, follow the steps.

• For Windows 10:
      • PC Settings > Gaming > Xbox Network and check the NAT Type.
      • Look for NAT Type
      • Please reply with any error message/code you notice.
    • For Windows 11: Install Xbox Console Companion app from Microsoft Store (click here)
      • Launch Xbox Console Companion app.
      • Go to Settings and select Network tab.
      • Look for NAT Type.
      • Please reply with any error message/code you notice.
    • For Console:
      • Kindly go to Xbox Console's Settings.
      • Select Network and Network Settings.
      • Look for NAT Type.
    We are looking forward to your response and if you have other clarifications, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. epicdp12 Win User

GRAVEYARD GAMES

Halo Reach and Black Ops II. I always struggled to find matches on Bo2.
  6. XFri3dRice Win User

Black ops 2 freezing during start up.

Nope, just BO2. I tested Mw2 ,Black ops, and a few other games and they all worked, Black ops 2 is just the only one giving me trouble.
Thema:

1. Why will it not load me into on going BO2/Black Ops 2 matches? - Similar Threads - Why load going

2. why does my minecraft keep failing to load

in XBoX on Windows
    why does my minecraft keep failing to load: Basically when i try to play minecraft by opening the launcher and pressing play it says: Unable to start Java. Error details: No applicable app licenses found. Filename on disk: javaw.exe Path:...
  3. Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?: It just started yesterday. So i turned on my PC and i load up the xbox app and for some reason, it doesn't work. So i try to do it with my Game Bar. Doesn't load either. So i went to my settings...
  4. Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is battlefield 2042 not available download for xbox one but is telling me to down load...: I am being told that battlefield 2042 is unavailable to down load through the xbox box game pass despite owning the ultimate pass. I am told that the one version is not available for my console...
  5. Why won't anything on my Xbox series S load not even my settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won't anything on my Xbox series S load not even my settings: Why won't anything load on my Xbox series S not even settings. cb33fe2b-c145-46a1-ae30-9489e942a2fe
  6. Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?: So I just started playing a new game on my Xbox, which works perfectly fine when I play it on my TV or another monitor, but for some reason when I load up a game on this monitor via my Xbox I keep...
  7. Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle: I had this Xbox one for almost 9 years I cleaned the console and the thermal paste a 6 months ago and it never did this every time I loaded up Fortnite or Any other game the fans go at full speed...
  8. Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why on pc gamepass it won’t let me download vahalla it show loading and is grey: Vahalla won’t download on pc on gamepass is grey out and it stay loading and no option to download it cb0fb9cd-17ee-4517-ba32-94ec1657f80e
  9. Why are Microsoft Ultimate Word Games not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are Microsoft Ultimate Word Games not loading: For the last few weeks, MUWG was taking 2-3 minutes to load. Today, it shows a splash screen and then...nothing. I have tried resetting the app, but it still won't load....
  10. Why doesn't my discs load on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my discs load on my Xbox One: I put my game disc in the Xbox One s does not load the game for no reason doesn't even acknowledge that there's something in it what should I do 737e7163-ece9-48db-9eb3-e4cec47a86b8