Why why is this junk

Discus and support Why why is this junk in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 1st xbox I every buy because my kids wanted one the Xbox 1x , what a jewel it is , buy disc just to spend forever downloading games that just get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by allenbaker3, Jan 13, 2021.

  1. allenbaker3
    allenbaker3 Guest

    Why why is this junk


    1st xbox I every buy because my kids wanted one the Xbox 1x , what a jewel it is , buy disc just to spend forever downloading games that just get erased anyways , power cycle , power cycle thats all you hear , spend hours down loading the same
    games over and over , and all anyome says is power cycle seriously , come on where is your pride in your product , time after time accounts get reset one minute everything is on there the next you get booted and everything is gone , i mean where is your quality
    at all in this product , the go here and here ... do this,do that ...no guys .. i paid for a product thats supoosed to mean something and it doesnt, if i ran my company like this id be out of business before i started , tired of the apoloigies just fix the
    **** **** system ... dont you think its been long enough. ... i mean how do you put a new one out and cant even fix the problems you already have with the older bersions ... so go ahead and tell me what site to go to ... so i can get my time amd money back
    geforce dont have these problems ... maybe theres a reason for that its called PRIDE


    :)
     
    allenbaker3, Jan 13, 2021
    #1
  2. REGNASTON Win User

    Why are the controllers such junk?

    they shipped me a new headset and it took 2 or 3 days to get to me. They did not ask for the old one back
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

    Why are the controllers such junk?

    I've had about 10+ Xbox 360 controllers since I got my Xbox 360 on the 1st day of its release. I expect it to be largely the same with the Xbox One controllers, even with all of the new bells & whistles.
  4. kuruczpa Win User

    Why are the controllers such junk?

    I enjoy the Xbox One controller over the 360. Mine works fine.
  5. Wiggs Win User

    Why are the controllers such junk?

    I'm actually anxious to try the X1 controller. i love the 360 controller so I'm sure I'll love the X1 controller as well.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

    Why are the controllers such junk?

    You will never get a company to spend more on materiel that's is not meant to see the light of day.

    Even more sturdier controllers will never exist! Unless we want to spend 100-150 on a controller
Thema:

Why why is this junk

Loading...
  1. Why why is this junk - Similar Threads - Why why junk

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...