¿Why When You Share 4K HDR screenshots do they look worse?

Discus and support ¿Why When You Share 4K HDR screenshots do they look worse? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I Would like to know why does 4K HDR Screenshots can't look as good when shared , is It because Xbox Live doesnt support 4K HDR shared content or... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by John Santacruz, Feb 25, 2023.

1. ¿Why When You Share 4K HDR screenshots do they look worse?

Hi, I Would like to know why does 4K HDR Screenshots can't look as good when shared , is It because Xbox Live doesnt support 4K HDR shared content or is It just an Xbox Series X problem? (Btw I have a 4K HDR TV and Xbox Series X) Is there anyway to solve this?

I truly believe that The Xbox community deserves The ability to see and share 4k HDR content Could You please fix this as soon as posible or in a future xbox update.

:)

John Santacruz, Feb 25, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi John!

I believe that's how they really process the shared images online. The Xbox team appreciate all our feedback and suggestions. Please submit or share your suggestion through the Xbox Ideas Hub here http://feedback.xbox.com/

For reporting a problem, you can do it via the Report a problem app. Please refer to this link https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox one X MUST SUPPORT FHD HDR!

Better question would be WHY?

there is a reason why sony does 1080p hdr that was before hdr was finalized and even then sony doesnt support hdr properly I have a samsung 4k tv it doesnt do 4k hdr on ps 4 pro but yet if you know anything about the ps4 pro hdr youd know better youd be
    lucky to ger it working on a sony 4k tv

Common man its a simple google search

You dont want ps4 pro hdr

Sony doesnt do 4k natively it doesnt have the power

What it does is expand your pixels to look like 4k aka checkered rendering.or upscaling

It shows in high speed sports games likr fifa

I had my samsung color synced proprrly yet everytime my ps4 pro refused hdr 4k or hdr 1080p which looks fine on paper not so much in actual support

1080p hdr was developed before hdr was finalized

Its very rare to grt a tv to even supporr thr proprr hdr10

At 1080p because most of them are more likely to have been made before 4k hdr was made
  4. harleydixied Win User

Captures not uploading in 4K HDR

While it will show in 4k via the console, when it is downloaded, it can only show what is supported by the device it is being ahown on, most phones do not suppoet 4k hdr. Aswell as it is waved to a cloud network, so whem shared it will auto adjust its resolution
    to make its its packet smaller. As of right now sadly xbox doesnt seem to support the 4k hdr share system.
  5. TopcowRaven Win User

4k streaming video on xbox one x?

my 4k video streaming seems okay, its actually some games that dont' handle HDR for me well. like Tombraider. FFXV looks great. Also for me most games HDR screenshots look either overexposed (FFXV) or under exposed.
  6. genarorules Win User

Hdr washed out colors and dimmer during hdr content

I have a LG 55UH6030 4k tv and like everyone here I have the correct settings (Tv and Xbox One S) but when playing HDR content the image looks dull and the colors looks worse! we need a solution for this ASAP!
Thema:

1. ¿Why When You Share 4K HDR screenshots do they look worse? - Similar Threads - ¿Why Share HDR

2. Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Does it Say "Share" Instead of Install on my Microsoft and Xbox websites?: Just bought a 100$ Pro Controller and not only is it hard to find but when I finally found a so called app that accompanied this Controller there isn't even an option to install it. Look, I get...
  3. Why isn’t game game share working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why isn’t game game share working: I recently bought dead by daylight and I wanted to play with my friend so I started game sharing with him. However when he tries to open the game it stops him and says he needs game pass even...
  4. why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post on a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  5. Why is GamePass not sharing through my home xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is GamePass not sharing through my home xbox: I recently swapped my home xbox so my brother can play, and for some reason gamepass ultimate isnt being shared through it, other aspects of my home xbox are working but not sharing gamepass...
  6. why as a paying customer can i not post of a games forums because of home share?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why as a paying customer can i not post of a games forums because of home share?: I home share with my nephew and together we bought Diablo 4 on his account so the blizzard forums wont let me post because I don't "own" the game. Since Microsoft just bought ABK I'm not surprised...
  7. Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing: Why isn’t my friend game popping up when I try game sharing 2a1efb93-4aa6-420b-99be-4354033c6c1d
  8. Why has the Shared account have a dreadful picture

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has the Shared account have a dreadful picture: I have an Xbox X and my daughter has the Xbox One I purchased mw3 and pictures are perfect on mine and smoky on hers This happened om mw2 also 50c11aa2-09fa-4dc7-b290-871e1d73f79d
  9. why cant i find the share clips button

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why cant i find the share clips button: hey i tried and succeeded a couple days ago at sharing a clip with my friend but now all of a sudden the copy link/ share button is nowhere to be seen i have no clue why because everything else...
  10. Why isn’t my game share working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn’t my game share working?: I’m game sharing with one of my friends I have access to their games but I don’t have game pass but they do? I thought it was shared and now I’m confused 0475b486-7932-4452-a9fd-7641013a9ac3