Why when playing on xbox series x am I having issues with worlds?

Discus and support Why when playing on xbox series x am I having issues with worlds? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When on my series x and I'm trying to load my most recent world it tells me the world is not fully synced or has become corrupted. Also it keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Victoria B2, Dec 30, 2022.

1. Victoria B2
    Victoria B2 Guest

When on my series x and I'm trying to load my most recent world it tells me the world is not fully synced or has become corrupted. Also it keeps telling me I'm out of space for saved data with the error code (0×80830003). The world was created on the series x so I cannot copy it. I know I'm not the only person with this issue and as of yet I have seen NO satisfactory resolution and multiple different reasons/remedies none of which have worked.

:)

Victoria B2, Dec 30, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi Victoria B2,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand the inconvenience caused. As per description, you encountered issues playing Minecraft on Xbox Series X giving you an error code (0×80830003). Let us check on this together and sort this out. We will assist you with your concern to help you back to gaming.

However, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

1. Xbox app and Gaming services version? Xbox app > select Profile picture > Settings > About.
    2. What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    3. Was this working before?
    4. Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?
    5. Are you on Xcloud saving the game?
    6. If you disconnect your Xbox One from Xbox Live and attempt a save while offline, do you get any change or do you still get the same error?
    Generally when you save while connected, you are saving to the cloud, deleting content from your Xbox One does not actually free space from the cloud. As this Cloud Save Troubleshooter mentions, each game is given a set amount of cloud storage, which means that as you purchase additional games your cloud storage is increased. When you deleted the saves, make sure to delete from everywhere so it can be cleared including the console.

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Victoria B2,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. SenS Alpha Win User

Complete garbage Xbox 1 controllers

I am also having issues with my controller analog stick. Mostly it happens when I play Overwatch and the stick "sticks". I am hoping it will be fixed with the controller design for the Xbox Series X.
  5. ThatDirtyDave Win User

80151912 can’t connect to Xbox live

I am having the same issue and same error code (80151912) when I'm running the Xbox 360 emulator on my Xbox series X.

I can sign into Xbox live on my Xbox series x but not on the emulator running the Xbox 360.
  6. jasonPruitt Win User

Remote Play Doesn't Work in IOS 16

I am also having the same damn issue why the heck isn’t anyone fixing this ****!!!! I can no longer remote into Xbox series X with iPhone iOS 16.1!
Thema:

1. Why when playing on xbox series x am I having issues with worlds? - Similar Threads - Why playing series

2. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  3. Why is my gamedrive ssd not letting me play games on my series x

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my gamedrive ssd not letting me play games on my series x: I bought a game drive ssd as someone told me I could just install games in it and still be able to play but now that I install a game and I try to play it, it tells me that I need to transfer it...
  4. Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't. I play GTA V series S/X on my xbox one: I used to play the game via game pass it was removed a few days ago since then I can't play I own the xbox series S/X Game and have a ultimate subscription so surely from what the message says I...
  5. Why do I get a warning message that I am offline on my Xbox series s when I try to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get a warning message that I am offline on my Xbox series s when I try to play...: On my Xbox series s, I keep getting a warning message that I am currently offline whenever I try to begin a flight on Microsoft flight simulator. I was able to download the game with gamepass and...
  6. Why does my Xbox Series S keep shutting off while trying to play 2k24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox Series S keep shutting off while trying to play 2k24?: My Xbox series S has been shutting off every time I try to play NBA 2K24 but It lets me play any other game like GTA 3 or Starfield with no problem. It will let me play one game in MyCareer then...
  7. Why can I not play Sea of Thieves on the series X, even though it says I own it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not play Sea of Thieves on the series X, even though it says I own it?: I bought Sea of Thieves for the Xbox one years ago. I upgraded my Xbox to the series X and was looking at games to download when I saw SoT was own and could be downloaded. When I start up the game...
  8. I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought MW3 digitally on my Xbox series x and it won't let me play the open beta. Why is that?: Preordered MW3 on my series X, which should allow me to play the open beta and it won't let me. I downloaded everything. When I launch the game, it says I need to have the Vault edition but that's...
  9. Why does my Xbox series x keep shutting down while playing or a game crashes

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keep shutting down while playing or a game crashes: Hi my Xbox keeps shutting down or turning it's self off ff6b2faa-6d10-4536-8e47-2c12bdfbce48
  10. My Xbox series x connects to the internet but won’t let me play online, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox series x connects to the internet but won’t let me play online, why?: I’ve tried everything. I had a dude from Xfinity come out and give me a new modem, he changed the coaxial cable and even took off the wall thing and replaced it. I’ve reset my Xbox a billion...