Why when I'm on xbox app after like a few minutes I just can't hear anyone and they can't...

Discus and support Why when I'm on xbox app after like a few minutes I just can't hear anyone and they can't... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why when I'm on xbox app after like a few minutes I just can't hear anyone and they can't hear me in the party so I have to restart xbox app and rejoin... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AuraOF, Aug 30, 2022.

1. AuraOF
    AuraOF Guest

Why when I'm on xbox app after like a few minutes I just can't hear anyone and they can't...

Why when I'm on xbox app after like a few minutes I just can't hear anyone and they can't hear me in the party so I have to restart xbox app and rejoin the party to hear again. I don't know why this happens any one who can help?

:)

AuraOF, Aug 30, 2022
  2. Gniazdo I Win User

I try to download Netflix on my Xbox and it’s saying I already have it downloaded when I don’t. It’s not in my library either I just can’t get it

Hi,

Does anyone know if this was fixed? I just experienced it a few days ago and can't download Netflix. Note this is the only app I can't download on Xbox. Tried other apps and games and they worki fine after deleting them and downloading again.
  3. NIGHTMARE96 Win User

Can't hear anyone when I'm in game groups or parties

This may be the way your account privacy settings are configured.

Next time you are on your Xbox One, press the Guide button, go right to 'System', then select 'All Settings'. From there go to 'Account' >>> 'Privacy & Online Safety' >>> 'Xbox Live Privacy' >>> 'View Details & Customize'.

From there go to 'Communication & Multiplayer'. Where it says "Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites" make sure it is set to "Everybody" if you wish for all players to communicate with you.
  4. Castellus Zemi Win User

Can't hear anyone when I'm in game groups or parties

This may be the way your account privacy settings are configured.

Next time you are on your Xbox One, press the Guide button, go right to 'System', then select 'All Settings'. From there go to 'Account' >>> 'Privacy & Online Safety' >>> 'Xbox Live Privacy' >>> 'View Details & Customize'.

From there go to 'Communication & Multiplayer'. Where it says "Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites" make sure it is set to "Everybody" if you wish for all players to communicate with you.
    You should check your privacy setting, If everything is enabled. I would suggest going to your network setting and make sure your NAT type is open. If its closed reply back and I can tell you some thing that can make it open. If your NAT type is open and
    your encountering this issue. I would try resetting your modem/router.

If that doesn't fix it try doing a power cycle on your console. To do this you will need to press and HOLD the power button on your CONSOLE until the LIGHT turns OFF. Next you will need to unplug your console from the wall and wait 2 minutes. After the 2
    minutes are up restart the console.

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!!!
  5. Bigfoot21801 Win User

Xbox app party chat stops working when I close the app

Yeah, this is mobile on android, I guess I should have said that. I've tried just leaving the app and not opening any others, and if I remember correctly, it did the same thing. We've tried some things like changing headsets, but I don't really think that there is much else to test to get the exact issue. When I'm in a call on my phone, I get a little green dot in the top right corner which is there at the start but eventually disappears after about 30 seconds to a minute of having the app in the background. When it disappears, the mic stops working. Like I said, I can still hear my friends, they just can't hear me.

Edited to add that I have a galaxy A42 5G
  6. TSK Havoc Win User

Turtle beach XO4 problem.

I just bought the XO4 Turtle beaches and everything's fine except when I'm in a lobby for a game it says I'm talking but I don't hear anyone or they can't hear me. Can someone please help me out?
Thema:

1. Why when I'm on xbox app after like a few minutes I just can't hear anyone and they can't... - Similar Threads - Why I'm app

2. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  3. I'm missing 300GB of storage, why

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm missing 300GB of storage, why: I have a Xbox series S and I'm missing roughly 300GB of storage I know at most 100 is going to not be used because of various things, but that's still 200 that I can't use, all I have is brotato,...
  4. why I'm I get packet loss after 8pm never before evey night

in XBoX on Consoles
    why I'm I get packet loss after 8pm never before evey night: for weeks now I've been get packet loss but the weird thing is only happens after 8pm never before I've spoken to Vodafone for hour an half running tests but nothing wrong on there end. I'm wired...
  5. Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it that I'm getting this communication error with the Xbox network for the last 5...: Please tell me why am I getting the communication Xbox server Montano error? How do u fix this and why is it happening ? cda1fc7e-2cb3-44ed-bfa6-698c47a11c2a
  6. I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm no longer able to use Game Bar and don't know why: I've been using Game Bar for quite some time but, recently, it has stopped working for me. I press the Windows key + G and it opens but when I press the button to Capture it says "We can't record...
  7. i changed my gamertag and it got changed back,i'm wondering why it got changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    i changed my gamertag and it got changed back,i'm wondering why it got changed: it was a free name change too so im really confused whats the problem 8dd660c0-8970-4193-bbc4-6e09e6c58455
  8. Why is my Xbox's Service not working even though I'm connected to the internet?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox's Service not working even though I'm connected to the internet?: I can't find the problem with my Xbox. caff2a74-572a-438d-8952-1fc2a1973b06
  9. Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.: Why is Starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I keep my saves low, so what gives? d2d4d936-67ca-4a9c-ad32-5c8076b544e0
  10. Why is Xbox App on Pc unresponsive? I'm new to PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox App on Pc unresponsive? I'm new to PC: The xbox app opens up just fine but I cant click on anything onscreen and also cant close out of the app so I have to resort to closing it with the task manager. I haven't had the opportunity to...