Why when I try to load up the new fifa I have just bought does it say my game is corrupt...

Discus and support Why when I try to load up the new fifa I have just bought does it say my game is corrupt... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So when I try to load up the new fifa I have recently purchased it says my game is corrupt or comes up with an error code and I need this issue sorted... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by taylor stevens1, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Why when I try to load up the new fifa I have just bought does it say my game is corrupt...

So when I try to load up the new fifa I have recently purchased it says my game is corrupt or comes up with an error code and I need this issue sorted because I want to play the new game I just bought

So if anyone can help me with this please respond

:)

taylor stevens1, Nov 26, 2022
  2. taylor stevens1 Win User

Why when I try to load up the new fifa I have just bought does it say my game is corrupt and how do I fix this issue

I have tried that 3 time but it still won’t work but thanks
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Why when I try to load up the new fifa I have just bought does it say my game is corrupt and how do I fix this issue

Try uninstalling the game, and reinstall it. That might fix the issue.
  4. Darth Stoke Win User

New Xbox One Experience is such an improvement, except...!

My Xbox One won't down load some of the 360 games or certain games I already had on it. Also it won't download some of my DLC for games. It says it's corrupted and I should uninstall in and try reinstalling but the thing is when I go to uninstall it it won't
    uninstall and just stays on my console. It does this with new games as well. I have bought some new games and it says it can't download it because it is corrupted. How can a brand new game be corrupted? It can't. Other than that the new experience is fine.
    I would just love it if Microsoft would fix these bugs and all the other bugs that people are having ASAP so we can all enjoy the new experience
  5. jameshoyne Win User

Fifa 21 Gamesharing HELP

Hello. I bought fifa 21 on my xbox and when i gameshare with my friend it says that only 1 person can play at a time ? Why does it do this
  6. iSLD Gamer Win User

My Xbox 360 (250GB Slim) is freezing about 5 seconds in to every game. Please help!

Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately despite deleting a few corrupted files, no this didn't solve the issue, my Xbox still freezes when I load up FIFA.
Thema:

Why when I try to load up the new fifa I have just bought does it say my game is corrupt...

1. Why when I try to load up the new fifa I have just bought does it say my game is corrupt... - Similar Threads - Why try load

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  4. Why is my xbox not detecting my usb after trying to do 3 offline updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox not detecting my usb after trying to do 3 offline updates: recently my xbox one x hard drive has failed, i have purchased a new one, i formatted the new hdd and plugged it into the console, i made a usb, formatted to ntfs, installed osu1, i tried doing...
  5. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  6. Why does my game have a error code when u try to install or load in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game have a error code when u try to install or load in?: My Mondern Warfare 2 is not letting get into it every time I try it says there was a problem launching your game try launching again if still won't launch Uninstall and reinstall but when I try...
  7. Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me...: It randomly kicked me out of playing the game while I was in the middle of a multiplayer match and it’s been doing this since then. I can play most games but anytime I try to play call off duty or...
  8. Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...: Why won't'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it, re-installed it, and it still won't load.! c2724715-1cd8-4f5f-8f9b-7a13e12749dc
  9. Why do I always have to wait so long when trying to load up again, but I don’t on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always have to wait so long when trying to load up again, but I don’t on my...: Whenever I boot up a game it says that I am in a queue for 80mins but I boot up my alternate account and I don’t need to wait at all( when I go back to my main I still have to wait)...
  10. Why does a check device conection screen pop up when trying to load diablo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does a check device conection screen pop up when trying to load diablo: I bought and downloaded the ultimate edition diablo. Now when trying to load rhe game a screen pops up and says check device power. I can sill hear the TV make noise if I hit the home brand I can...