Why when I try to load mw2 or halo infinite and other games pre a to start the game and...

Discus and support Why when I try to load mw2 or halo infinite and other games pre a to start the game and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox I think is broke cus mw2? I was playing kick me out of the game and now I can't even lunch nothing ed3e88e0-60c1-4c47-a51a-3d1751c3c4db Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Izukuwonk4, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Izukuwonk4
    Izukuwonk4 Guest

Why when I try to load mw2 or halo infinite and other games pre a to start the game and...

My xbox I think is broke cus mw2? I was playing kick me out of the game and now I can't even lunch nothing

:)

Izukuwonk4, Nov 14, 2022
  2. Solo F0X Win User

Halo Infinite PC Gamepass - Can't launch, redirected to Gaming Services review page

This has happened to me as well. I went thru all the steps of re-installing gaming services and it didn't help. I don't know why this is just happening to some people? Im wondering if it has to do with me having Halo Infinite also installed on my Xbox Console as a back up since I couldn't pre-load Infinite on my PC?
  3. Claritylol Win User

SSD Slow speed 100% usage xbox launcher issue

No the game lauch with the cinematic etc.. and for thé two game its then WE need to click to start or enter for enter in the game this part can be load but very slowely (20minutes of waiting) for Forza i dont count for halo After this in Forza you have extremely bug Map so you can't play and on halo Infinite thats just not load or After when you need to select multiplayer etc you Can select multiplayer beceause it's loading. And on Steam halo Infinite launch fast normally but After when we need to select the menu is very slow i thinck it's a Infinite loading. After thé game just crash or try to load if i do nothing. No its not the game nonfunctional beceause i have thé issue on Steam and before reinstall my os (for see if reinstall w11 solve the problem) and no before and After the reinstall i have the same issue.

Thanks you for your quote :)
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Why when I try to load mw2 or halo infinite and other games pre a to start the game and the screen go black and kick me out the game my Xbox is broke?

5. FedeBLive Win User

Xbox loading games but stuck on game intro screen

i have the same problem.. the console crashed during battlefield 3. now when i try to load any game in the loading screen after press start the console loading at the infinite
  6. FreeWinter15 Win User

ALL discs and games can't get onto their main menu!?

Me too, I tried 3 games.

Minecraft: try to connect to friends game, no "connecting to host" bar, infinite wait. My own server; stuck 99% on "initializing server", infinite wait.

Battlefield 3: have been waiting 30 minutes for that blue box at the start menu to do something. Right as I was posting this, it loaded up.

Halo 4: loaded after 20 minutes, forge and custom games don't work because start game button is grayed out, matchmaking works for some reason.

So in total, to fix this, just wait 30 minutes for your games to load. Oh boy, what a fix.
Thema:

1. Why when I try to load mw2 or halo infinite and other games pre a to start the game and... - Similar Threads - Why try load

2. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  3. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  4. Why is my xbox not detecting my usb after trying to do 3 offline updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox not detecting my usb after trying to do 3 offline updates: recently my xbox one x hard drive has failed, i have purchased a new one, i formatted the new hdd and plugged it into the console, i made a usb, formatted to ntfs, installed osu1, i tried doing...
  5. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  6. Why does my game have a error code when u try to install or load in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game have a error code when u try to install or load in?: My Mondern Warfare 2 is not letting get into it every time I try it says there was a problem launching your game try launching again if still won't launch Uninstall and reinstall but when I try...
  7. Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series S blinking 2 times while I’m trying to load a game and then kicks me...: It randomly kicked me out of playing the game while I was in the middle of a multiplayer match and it’s been doing this since then. I can play most games but anytime I try to play call off duty or...
  8. Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't 'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it,...: Why won't'Microsoft Ultimate Word Games' Load.? Having tried it, I uninstalled it, re-installed it, and it still won't load.! c2724715-1cd8-4f5f-8f9b-7a13e12749dc
  9. Why do I always have to wait so long when trying to load up again, but I don’t on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I always have to wait so long when trying to load up again, but I don’t on my...: Whenever I boot up a game it says that I am in a queue for 80mins but I boot up my alternate account and I don’t need to wait at all( when I go back to my main I still have to wait)...
  10. Why does a check device conection screen pop up when trying to load diablo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does a check device conection screen pop up when trying to load diablo: I bought and downloaded the ultimate edition diablo. Now when trying to load rhe game a screen pops up and says check device power. I can sill hear the TV make noise if I hit the home brand I can...