Why when I try to join a friend in gta 5 does it tell me to show the game in Microsoft store ?

Discus and support Why when I try to join a friend in gta 5 does it tell me to show the game in Microsoft store ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I am in gta 5 I can play online normally as I should but as soon as I try to join a friend it tells me to show it in Microsoft store and tells... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Seth Pennell, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Seth Pennell
    Seth Pennell Guest

Why when I try to join a friend in gta 5 does it tell me to show the game in Microsoft store ?

Whenever I am in gta 5 I can play online normally as I should but as soon as I try to join a friend it tells me to show it in Microsoft store and tells me to choose a version when I only have one version available

:)

Seth Pennell, Jan 11, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Yeah let's go with that. You can also have your friend try that Seth
  3. DeniqL Win User

Are two gras appearing on your ready to install section?
  4. DeniqL Win User

Hmm you do that by updating the game but you would no be able to play if it was not. But maybe us the game version itself. Is any of you playing tej retro compatible version? The one from Xbox one
  5. Seth Pennell Win User

I’m on series s and my friend has the series x
  6. Seth Pennell Win User

No there’s nothing in my ready to instal
Thema:

1. Why when I try to join a friend in gta 5 does it tell me to show the game in Microsoft store ? - Similar Threads - Why try join

2. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  3. Why is my xbox not detecting my usb after trying to do 3 offline updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox not detecting my usb after trying to do 3 offline updates: recently my xbox one x hard drive has failed, i have purchased a new one, i formatted the new hdd and plugged it into the console, i made a usb, formatted to ntfs, installed osu1, i tried doing...
  4. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  5. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  6. Why does it say "log in to Xbox to join this server" when I try to join a mc server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say "log in to Xbox to join this server" when I try to join a mc server?: I tried going to a server and it said "log in to Xbox to join this server". I already have an Xbox account but it says this. I don't have an Xbox console tho. Maybe that's why? I need answers...
  7. Why does it say party chat is blocked when I try to join a party

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it say party chat is blocked when I try to join a party: I was just in a party at 5am and now it says party chat is blocked 1cde700d-56af-40d8-8c86-1bea77ff808d
  8. Why connection timed out when I try to join my friends world on IOS Ipad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why connection timed out when I try to join my friends world on IOS Ipad?: PLEASE HELP IM TRYING TO JOIN MY FRIENDS WORLD AND I CANT BECAUSE IT SAYS UNABLE TO CONNECT CONNECTION TIMED OUT IM ON IPAD IOS PLEASE HELP IM UPDATED 89fd3df2-b496-4ac1-8c97-81cb7b836a6f
  9. Why Do I keep getting error code 0x8923106C when I try to join an xbox party?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why Do I keep getting error code 0x8923106C when I try to join an xbox party?: Every time I try to join an Xbox Party with my family, it tries to connect for a bit and then it says Chat is disconnected. If you go to the error on the Xbox it says, "Something went wrong with...
  10. Why am I running into a relink my discord loop while trying to join a voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I running into a relink my discord loop while trying to join a voice chat?: For some reason I’m continuing to run into this issue while trying to use my voice chat for discord. I have been using it fine and today I hopped on and it’s prompting me to relink my account. I...