why when I try to buy an Xbox gift card it takes my money, the order says "pending", then...

Discus and support why when I try to buy an Xbox gift card it takes my money, the order says "pending", then... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; why when I try to buy an Xbox gift card it takes my money, the order says "pending", then "cancelled" and my money is refunded?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by G O1, Oct 29, 2022.

1. G O1
    G O1 Guest

why when I try to buy an Xbox gift card it takes my money, the order says "pending", then...

why when I try to buy an Xbox gift card it takes my money, the order says "pending", then "cancelled" and my money is refunded?

:)

2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

why when I try to buy an Xbox gift card it takes my money, the order says "pending", then "cancelled" and my money is refunded?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today G.

Yes, if an order is cancelled you receive the money in the payment method used to make the purchase

Usually the pending transaction disappears from your account in up to 48 hours. But in some cases the financial institution takes more time to process the reversal
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

The transaction may be cancelled due to one of the next reasons:

1. Your payment method is not physically billed and issued in the Xbox store region that you're trying to use

2. Your bank is rejecting the payment method

3. The information of the payment method used is not completely correct (billing address doesn't match with the card info - the card info itself is not correct)
  4. G O1 Win User

But I don't want the refund, I want the gift card to be processed, it seems as though the system is cancelling the transaction by itself
  5. JoshWatson4 Win User

Microsoft store

I put money on my xbox with a gift card and when I go to buy items for games it says I only have £0.09 I dont know why considering I put in a £25 gift card what do I do to fix????
  6. XzerXzer Win User

Bought Vbucks didn’t get them

When i bought my vbucks i used a xbox gift card to buy the vbucks the money went through and after that it said purchase pending it was pending for a long time then it shows a purchase error and i cant remember what it said though and when i tried it again
    it didnt let me and i tried reloading fortnite back up i tried to buy them again but it didnt let me after 30minutes later i tried it worked but i had $30.28 in my in xbox and then i went back into were u buy the vbucks and when i went on there i had $3.18
    left i waited for 2hours and then i didnt get my vbucks.

my question: can i get my money from my gift card back so i can try it back please.
Thema:

1. why when I try to buy an Xbox gift card it takes my money, the order says "pending", then... - Similar Threads - why try buy

2. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  3. Why is my xbox not detecting my usb after trying to do 3 offline updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox not detecting my usb after trying to do 3 offline updates: recently my xbox one x hard drive has failed, i have purchased a new one, i formatted the new hdd and plugged it into the console, i made a usb, formatted to ntfs, installed osu1, i tried doing...
  4. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  5. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  6. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  7. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  8. Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox keep prompting me to buy game pass when I try to play ANY Battlefield game?: I try to play ANY Battlefield and it tells me I don’t have access to online. Then try’s to prompt me into buying game pass. It is extremely frustrating because I paid for all of these games....
  9. Why isn't my Microsoft credit showing when I try and buy a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my Microsoft credit showing when I try and buy a game?: I have around 55$ on my account and I'm trying to pre-order a game but whenever I try to buy it, my Microsoft credits don't show up as a payment option. When I go onto my setting however, all of...
  10. Why is it saying we couldn’t get authorisation for this purchase when I try to buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it saying we couldn’t get authorisation for this purchase when I try to buy...: I am trying to by minecraft java edition on my mac in india with a debit card but it keeps failing 1ea342b5-a683-4971-ab16-7ffeb56cb379