Why when i search for game it does not come up?

Discus and support Why when i search for game it does not come up? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, when I search for games, they do not come up. Also, some I find through gamepass, but when I click, it says to refresh page and it never comes up.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LiveLucasYT, Jan 5, 2019.

  1. LiveLucasYT
    LiveLucasYT Guest

    Why when i search for game it does not come up?


    Hi, when I search for games, they do not come up. Also, some I find through gamepass, but when I click, it says to refresh page and it never comes up. Please answer. Also, games I have say they need updates that I cannot get. Multiplayer fine.

    :)
     
    LiveLucasYT, Jan 5, 2019
    #1
  2. LiveLucasYT Win User

    Why when i search for game it does not come up?

    When i go to game it installed then i go to updates and there are none
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

    Why when i search for game it does not come up?

    Hi there,

    Thanks for getting back to us. Now since it's still persisting I would suggest the followingto test out the Multiplayer network connection first.

    • Settings
    • Network
    • Network settings
    • Test multiplayer Connection.



    Do you receive any error message? If so follow the troubleshooting steps on our article
    'I get an error message when I run the 'Test multiplayer connection' on
    Xbox One"



    Let us know how it goes
  4. LiveLucasYT Win User

    Why when i search for game it does not come up?

    Did not work Erick. Also, in memberships, it says that I need to connect to xbox live.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

    Why when i search for game it does not come up?

    Hey there LiveLucas,

    Sorry to hear you are running into these problems with your searches. On your side go ahead and

    Physically Power Cycle your Xbox One
    , once you have done this give it another try.

    Please let us know of any changes.
  6. LiveLucasYT Win User

    Why when i search for game it does not come up?

    Multiplayer connection is fine, but other things do not work still.

    Everything works but my month of gold and gamepass got deleted in this. What do I do to get it back?
Thema:

Why when i search for game it does not come up?

Loading...
  1. Why when i search for game it does not come up? - Similar Threads - Why search game

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why can I find tmx I restart my Xbox and search in store but it not there has it been removed

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why can I find tmx I restart my Xbox and search in store but it not there has it been removed: Hi I was wondering why I cant find tmx on Xbox and I restart it and I had the app but no where to be find dcb8bbad-61f0-4218-b0d3-0bab0b26b5de
  7. I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation

    in XBoX on Windows
    I got banned for no reason i search up why i was banned they gave me no explanation: So now i might switch to play station cause this game it basically a court d69d1b89-740e-404a-af65-9bbc1813ec7f
  8. Why can't I use parties or search on Microsoft store?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I use parties or search on Microsoft store?: My xbox account was suspended for 2 days due to inappropriate language in a chat on Xbox. After a week I still can't use parties or search anything on the Microsoft store but I have no active...
  9. Why am I only getting four search results on Minecraft marketplace?!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I only getting four search results on Minecraft marketplace?!: Searching is going fine until I search something on the search bar. I type something in or set one of the settings on the filter, then all of a sudden only four results are listed out of the 6...
  10. Why can’t I search for clothing on the Roblox avatar marketplace?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I search for clothing on the Roblox avatar marketplace?: When I try and search for specific clothing it doesn’t pull up a way to type in anything e90541b6-11f5-4304-8606-927eecd9e994