Why when i recording the video,i cant hear my own voice,i have on my mic but still same

Discus and support Why when i recording the video,i cant hear my own voice,i have on my mic but still same in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why when i recording the video,i cant hear my own voice,i have on my mic but still same a1d9179c-709c-447d-bbd5-2278ef84eb26 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by anasiyahh, Oct 28, 2022.

1. anasiyahh
    anasiyahh Guest

Why when i recording the video,i cant hear my own voice,i have on my mic but still same

:)

anasiyahh, Oct 28, 2022
  2. Mitchell - MSFT Win User

Dear anasiyahh,

I haven't received your feedback yet, please let me know if there are anything I can further help.

If anything is unclear, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,

Mitchell - | Microsoft community support expert from MSFT
  3. Mitchell - MSFT Win User

Hello anasiyahh,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

There are some possibilities for the problem you feedback. I will guide you to check one by one.

First, please click Start - Settings - System - Sound, please check in the input device to see if you can see the name of "Input device", if there is, please click "Test microphone", because we need to make sure that the microphone is functioning properly first.

If you can't see any input device or can't test the microphone, I suspect there may be some problems with your microphone device. You can try to replace another port or connect this microphone to another device to check whether the microphone can be used. If the microphone cannot be used on any device, you are advised to contact the microphone After-Sales support for more help.

Secondly, if you find that the test microphone results are good, you can even make phone calls, voice chat, but only when recording video can not hear your voice, please click Start - Settings - Privacy - Microphone, please confirm whether your microphone permission is enabled in this page. At the same time, please confirm whether you have the permission to open the Xbox Game Bar (if you used the Xbox Game Bar to record the screen). If not, please try again after opening it.

If anything is unclear, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,

Mitchell - | Microsoft community support expert from MSFT
  4. Nuts is nuts Win User

win10 screen record can't hear the voice I made

Yes, I’ve tried this and it’s not working

everything is normal,i can hear the voice

and the inspection hasn’t a issue

the problem is the screen record video can’t record the voice from my mic

means when i record , my friend can hear my voice

the video record anything but my voice
  5. MertTüfek Win User

Mikrofon sorunu[Microphone problem]

Mic is enabled. When i recording i cant heard my voice or group. Just game voice or if i am in a group i cant hear game volume too. Its just a silence.
  6. Altair Fate 115 Win User

Xbox one mic not working

My Mic plays sound to me, but I can't talk to anyone else except when i use Kinect. I'm able to mute and unmute with the orange light coming up, and hear the beep, but nothing really happens. I noticed it one day when i tried to do a voice over on a video
    and I could not register sound. I tried unplugging my mic and recording but when i hit start recording voice it says, "No Mic detected." So I plug it in and then it'll start but I still can't input any audio because my mic won't work.

99 problems and my name is One.

-Xbox one
Thema:

1. Why when i recording the video,i cant hear my own voice,i have on my mic but still same - Similar Threads - Why recording video

2. Why does Xbox game bar mute audio when I start a recording?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game bar mute audio when I start a recording?: When I open Xbox Game bar it never remembers which device I set for default output or input device on either the Mix or Voice tab. When I record a clip or Start a recording it auto mutes and I'm...
  3. why is my xbox game bar recording button, replay, and capture greyed out windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox game bar recording button, replay, and capture greyed out windows 11: all my 3 buttons are greyed out except the microphone how do i fix it??? i set all the gamedvr and enable values to 1 how do i fix ??/ help???? 3cff387d-5816-4be2-a3f5-476251b36caa
  4. why my record last 3 mins ALWAYS be a blank screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why my record last 3 mins ALWAYS be a blank screen?: [img] so im using acer nitro 5 gaming laptop 9th gen intel core i5. but when i want to record my moment (my last 3 mins), its always ended up w a blank screen... how to fix it?...
  5. Why does valorant voice chat not record

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does valorant voice chat not record: I've just started recording my ingame preformances on Valorant with Xbox Game Bar and after playing and rewatching my recordings i noticed that it doesnt record my teammates voices when speaking...
  6. Why my xbox series s won’t record clips and screenshots?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why my xbox series s won’t record clips and screenshots?: my xbox series s wont record clips or screenshots but if i double click it starts recording! i checked storage and i have over 100gb free so whats the issue here? thanks ps. it only seem...
  7. My account says i am banned but there is nothing on my records of why i am banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account says i am banned but there is nothing on my records of why i am banned: I don't why i am banned but this is 9 years ago. The Info on the site says nothing to me. There is no records of bans but my account is not accessible. Any ideas what i can do to get in contact...
  8. Why does my mic in game capture only work after turning it on during a manual recording.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my mic in game capture only work after turning it on during a manual recording.: I've been using the XBOX game bar to capture video game clips of me and my friends. Usually it would only pick up audio from discord and from the game I play (rocket league). My own audio is not...
  9. Why Series S can record only the last minute in 1080p?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Series S can record only the last minute in 1080p?: 1 minute is not enough most of the times,being able to record the last 2 minutes would be acceptable,5 minutes almost perfect. 3b412937-2087-47ab-bccc-6d1b1d2cd392
  10. Why won't my Xbox record videos on my laptop, I've tried resetting it but still can't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox record videos on my laptop, I've tried resetting it but still can't: Why won't my Xbox record videos on my laptop, I've tried resetting it but still can't e59017b5-1acb-46e6-9fe0-4dd2193d776f