Why when I play Forza horizon 5 with my wheel on Xbox the audio starts to stutter?

Discus and support Why when I play Forza horizon 5 with my wheel on Xbox the audio starts to stutter? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Starting with the new 10 anniversary Forza update every time I try to play on Xbox with my wheel the audio starts to stutter and the reaction time from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pandesal1012 Bumatay, Oct 30, 2022.

1. Why when I play Forza horizon 5 with my wheel on Xbox the audio starts to stutter?

Starting with the new 10 anniversary Forza update every time I try to play on Xbox with my wheel the audio starts to stutter and the reaction time from my wheel to the game is slow.

:)

Pandesal1012 Bumatay, Oct 30, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why when I play Forza horizon 5 with my wheel on Xbox the audio starts to stutter?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this
    PANDESAL1012

Sorry for the inconveniences, right now this is a known issue and the Forza team is already aware of it:
    "Wheels - Performance - Players may experience gameplay and sound issues when wheels are connected. (Date Updated: 10.18.22)"

Source: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...
  3. Ratticatej Win User

When I try to play forza the game audio seems to stutter

Update: when I unplug my g920 wheel it goes to normal, but the two wires don't touch eachother so I don't understand why it's making the audio stutter
  4. Almiri Khvan Win User

Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

Hey , bro, you fixed this lags and sound-lags in Forza Horizon 5? How? Please ask me, i am playing Forza Horizon 4 , but Forza Horizon 5 don't work with this wheel, i am sad:(
  5. Alisson Wilker Win User

Logitech g920 not working properly with F1 2022

I have the same problem here. When wheel is connected, Need for Speed Heat and Wreckfest work properly, but F1 2021 and Forza Horizon 5 don't. Disconnecting the wheel solves the problem, but then you only play with a gamepad. Please Microsoft, fix the Xbox OS.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Puchased Forza Hot Wheels "Ultimate Stunt Edition" but can't play til I buy "premium add-ons bundle"???

Hi Connor, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, make sure that the Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels is showing up on your order history, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders. You should see any of these stated as "completed":

Forza Horizon 5: Hot Wheels

Forza Horizon 5 Expansions Bundle

Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-Ons Bundle

Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition

Please let me know what you will see because as I have checked there is no "Ultimate Stunt Edition" for Forza only for the game HOT WHEELS UNLEASHED.

Also, make sure that the Hot Wheels expansion is installed on your Xbox by following the steps below:

"1. In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don't select it).

2. Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.

3. Select the game in the upper-right corner of the screen."
Thema:

1. Why when I play Forza horizon 5 with my wheel on Xbox the audio starts to stutter? - Similar Threads - Why play Forza

2. why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?: Hello So I've been frustrated for the couple of weeks because I've been trying to fix my gpu from crashing. I've updated the drivers, I've taken out my gpu out of the socket and put it back in,...
  3. Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is nascar heat 5 not allowing online playing: Why is nascar heat 5 not loading online 09b8d753-4c0e-4062-819a-24693cf0e9df
  4. Why won’t my charge and play charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my charge and play charge: I recently bought a new shock blue controller for my Series S along with a charge and play battery pack. Suddenly the pack won’t charge in the controller. I put the charge and play battery pack in...
  5. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  6. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....
  7. Why Dosen't Work to Play forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Dosen't Work to Play forza Horizon 4: I tried to play forza Horizon 4,It doesn't give me any error it just crashes when I hit "continue game" but sometimes it gives me this error : "The instruction at 0x00007FF6BA64AA32 referenced...
  8. Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate: I just bought game pass ultimate to play with my friend, and it still says I don’t have the privileges to do so. Any reason why this may be happening? 596dba88-d15d-47b5-b1d9-99766f4f20ec
  9. Why can't I play Forza Horizon 4 DLC offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Forza Horizon 4 DLC offline?: I own a copy of FH4 on PC, and every DLC for it separately, I don't own the Car Pass or the VIP pass, just the standard edition of the game and the DLCs for it, all purchased through the Microsoft...
  10. Why can’t I play Forza 5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play Forza 5.: I have game pass ultimate and want to play Forza 5 (included with game pass). I try to download it but it tells me to get game pass. Idk what the problem is because I already have it. Please help....