Why were the friend notifications removed?

Discus and support Why were the friend notifications removed? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I know that friend notifications were removed. I was wondering why. 5d9ace76-0c6d-49d0-8e2d-b57870994826 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Metroid Meister, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Why were the friend notifications removed?

I know that friend notifications were removed. I was wondering why.

:)

Metroid Meister, Jun 1, 2023
  2. Cameron Davidson1 Win User

Was on the phone with Microsoft for an hour yesterday and after two transfers I was finally able to talk to someone that knew what I was talking about. They said Microsoft is aware of the issue... Amazing that it takes this long when so many people are having the same problem.
  3. ZoRe Crackers Win User

They weren’t removed, they just haven’t worked in 2 weeks and they haven’t fixed it yet and probably won’t for a while since only bots respond on here telling us the same trouble shooting options that aren’t gonna work because it’s not on our end but Xbox’s end
  4. Kristen T �� Win User

I don’t think they were removed, they just haven’t been working for a few weeks now. Hopefully it gets fixed soon, Microsoft hasn’t addressed the issue yet. It’s definitely an issue on their end since it’s happening to everyone.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

I'm not sure what you mean, you can adjust which notifications you receive in your account dashboard on the Xbox, Including Friend pop-ups
  6. Smwutches Win User

Custom Gamerpic (Notification was lifted from the main page)

No. The feature was re-enabled which is why the notification was removed.
Thema:

1. Why were the friend notifications removed? - Similar Threads - Why were friend

2. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  3. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  4. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  5. Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke: I would like to have xbox rewards back on in Switzerland 5d983703-72aa-41db-b297-5ac1739552eb
  6. Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind...: Why would an Xbox app on a PC have a player in the taskbar window as if it were some kind of music app? 59322c3f-60f9-438a-bec7-6fb10174053e
  7. Why were all my Xbox one captured deleted when I switched to a series x

in XBoX on Windows
    Why were all my Xbox one captured deleted when I switched to a series x: Okay so this was a long time ago(Christmas 2020) but i had gotten the Xbox series x and when I went to switch over to it all was fine until I went onto my Xbox one and ALL of my clips and captures...
  8. Why were they still able to invite me and message me when I blocked them months ago and it...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why were they still able to invite me and message me when I blocked them months ago and it...: I had blocked someone from months ago and I never unblocked them and they still managed to find a way to message and invite me and continue to harass me and I can’t understand why I’m trying to...
  9. Why do i get suspended when other players were literally spamming my messages saying “ur...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do i get suspended when other players were literally spamming my messages saying “ur...: I dont understand this xbox suspension, i get suspended for other players doing man 0300f973-e05c-47b7-b437-71f3c1269c72
  10. Why were my levels reset mid game on Call of Duty?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why were my levels reset mid game on Call of Duty?: I was playing a search and destroy game until my whole screen froze mid round. A few seconds later my xbox shut off. When i go and turn it back on and load back on to Call of Duty my whole rank is...