Why we're censured by exposing cheaters on Xbox and other questions ?

Discus and support Why we're censured by exposing cheaters on Xbox and other questions ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Why my complaints are deleted when I exposed that they are hundreds of thousands of cheaters on Xbox using devices that are blatantly cheating and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Strong77, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Strong77
    Strong77 Guest

Why my complaints are deleted when I exposed that they are hundreds of thousands of cheaters on Xbox using devices that are blatantly cheating and broke the gameplay in FPS games?

Why we can't review games on disc format ? , I have bought several games and wanted to make a reviews and say that isn't possible because I don't own the game ! The game was running in the console at that time, what.....

Why's our data is stored outside of Europe ? Why we are matchmaking with players across the world with very poor internet connection when they're millions in my region with better internet connection ?

*** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Hardware and network / Other ***

:)

Strong77, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi Strong77,

Thank you for posting Xbox Community Forum.

We would like to inform you that our support boundaries are limited and what we can do or recommend on our end as Community Moderators is for you to report it on these links;

We would highly suggest for you to enter details as comprehensive as possible so that the team who handles this form will be able to assist and take action.

We hope this helps and it is even better to connect with the correct support where you can get dedicated assistance, the experts there will provide accurate answers for you.

If you have other concerns, you can create a new post here.

We wish you a good day!

Kind regards

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello Strong77,

We apologize for the confusion, what we can recommend now is to refer you to the following links;

[​IMG]

We hope this helps and it is even better to connect with the correct support where you can get dedicated assistance, the experts there will provide accurate answers for you.

If you have other concerns, you can create a new post here.

We wish you a good day!

Kind regards

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Strong77 Win User

None of these departments are working properly , they give wrong information and they don't respond to questions !
  5. EdgySweet Nana Win User

*** is a cheat

Kiss my grits a cheater lies & a liar cheats. We're on to you ZURTROGX aka SHEJONIS you both sound the same. You're exposed. The emperor has no clothes.
  6. MiSe2412 Win User

Would you report this - or am i being petty/oversensitive

Jack of 8lades

I think that if you have been censured by the enforcement team they place a comment saying "Code of Conduct"

It is visible to everyone; similar to the cheater tag that is placed if a Gamerscore is reset for cheating
Thema:

1. Why we're censured by exposing cheaters on Xbox and other questions ? - Similar Threads - Why we're censured

2. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  3. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  4. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  5. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613
  6. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  7. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  8. Why is my xbox seris x doing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox seris x doing this: I was just playing a a game and i decided that i would play a disc game so i insert it and then it doesn't work so i tried a different disc then it didn't work so i restarted it and then it works...
  9. Why is my controller unresponsive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my controller unresponsive?: My Xbox controller randomly stopped working last night.It can turn on and the light stays on still, but none of the buttons etc respond. When I unpaired and tried to pair it to my Xbox again, it...
  10. Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now: Why does it say check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now Under manage 90a66804-4e5e-48cf-a77e-8f470cf4f761