Why we are still facing to Error code 0x80A40401 in Iran? Why we are still under e-gaming...

Discus and support Why we are still facing to Error code 0x80A40401 in Iran? Why we are still under e-gaming... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; According to U.S. Department of the Treasury issued Statement (Iran General License (GL) D-2), Microsoft and all-American corporations should provide... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Masoud Shams, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Masoud Shams
    Masoud Shams Guest

Why we are still facing to Error code 0x80A40401 in Iran? Why we are still under e-gaming...

According to U.S. Department of the Treasury issued Statement (Iran General License (GL) D-2), Microsoft and all-American corporations should provide authorization for e-gaming services to Iranians. Unfortunately, despite the passing 2 month of latter statement, IPs from Iran still can’t access to the Xbox platform and they are still faced with Error code 0x80A40401 which means you’re in a region where this service is not available! I want to know why Microsoft do not cooperating with the U.S. Department of the Treasury to ease accessing to the internet services for Iranians? Thanks

for more information please read this statement: https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/jy0974

:)

Masoud Shams, Nov 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why we are still facing to Error code 0x80A40401 in Iran? Why we are still under e-gaming Sanctions in Iran ?

I remain at your disposal if you have any other question
  3. ngocphi Win User

Why we are still facing to Error code 0x80A40401 in Iran? Why we are still under e-gaming Sanctions in Iran ?

For one thing that's us guidance not Iranian.

MS and other companies would still.need a license to operate

What they are talking about is circumvention

Gaming services still need a local data Center which requires Iranian government approval

They are talking about cloud based gaming like mmos and vpns

You gotta remember local gaming requires a lot of power and connection a foreign connection would be slow

Ask anyone who uses a vpn
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Masoud

I was double checking, Iran is not yet a supported region for the Xbox network
    You can double check the supported regions here
    https://www.xbox.com/regions

You may need to wait until your country appears in the list
  5. Dangerboy4020 Win User

XBOX ONE still can be better despite the updates!

[quote user="U N 1 F 1 E D"]

We are still missing features and ease of use that we had with 360. Where is the ability to send or receive voice messages? Why is the DLNA Support so difficult to use now? Why do we have to search so hard to find the redeem code feature.

[/quote]

"Xbox, redeem code". You,re right. That's really hard.
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

Xbox 0x80a40401

Thema:

1. Why we are still facing to Error code 0x80A40401 in Iran? Why we are still under e-gaming... - Similar Threads - Why are still

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. Why is the Xbox app still crashing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox app still crashing?: The response thread provided to my previous question did not alleviate my problem. I've repaired, reset, windows store app troubleshot, uninstalled, insured my firewall was allowing it through,...
  4. WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY IS THIS STILL A THING 2 YEARS LATER?!?!?!: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/please-fix-the-xbox-series-2-elite-controller/6d6ede9e-9057-4e58-adde-09210e6ab9f0 This is completely RIDICULOUS. This is the same issue that I...
  5. Why is my refund request still on approved?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my refund request still on approved?: I requested a refund for a game and it was approved, however I still own the game and my money was not returned. 55a81890-f857-4742-91b8-92f5fef4a478
  6. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  7. Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox logo still on when I turned my xbox off it's still running but I turned it...: I don't understand why my logo was on even tho I turned it off 461f5bfd-9384-443d-94d1-2535360ca4d1
  8. I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...: When I don't pulse any button in my for 2 or 3 minutes then it gets darker the screen and shows me notifications and I want to know if u can cancel that e6528e8d-81ac-4f8e-9aff-bc48813a5bee
  9. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  10. Why does it still want me to ask for permission?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it still want me to ask for permission?: Hello, I turned 18 over the summer, and was in a family group. I attempted to buy Minecraft but it wants me to ask for permission. I then searched for some way for the system to realize I was not...