Why was there an attempted purchase on my card today

Discus and support Why was there an attempted purchase on my card today in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why was there an attempted purchase on my card today eb340b6a-6757-4b63-b15b-6e42f45a7d45 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Devon Macduff, Oct 28, 2023.

  1. Why was there an attempted purchase on my card today


    Why was there an attempted purchase on my card today

    :)
     
    Devon Macduff, Oct 28, 2023
    #1
  2. TichyB Win User

    Can't authorize payment method

    My best guess as to why my account was locked is that the following occurred.

    1) My default payment method was a debit card that my bank reissued due to a security issue

    2) Whenever I attempted a purchase the authorization was attempted on the card that had been reissued and led to multiple declines

    3) This led to my xbox live account to be locked from making purchases.

    After the xbox live care team re-enabled my account and allowed for purchases using credit cards this issue was finally resolved.
  3. Georges C. Win User

    Cant buy gamepass as all my credit/debit cards keep getting declined.

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Scteamcar, by definition if there are too many attempts to purchase the system may get locked out by security, do not know what type of card you are trying to use to make purchases in the Microsoft system, but if it is is suing this notice should check with your financial institution if there are any conditions in the types of cards you are trying to use.

    It would also be ideal to wait between 24 and 72 hours to be able to make another attempt if you add a new card.
  4. Georges C. Win User

    My card just stopped working one day for buying robux in microsoft store, It used to work before but suddenly it just stopped.

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Personal, when it says that your card has stopped working, does there appear an error message when you try to make a purchase?

    How many purchase attempts did you make after the purchase failed the first time?

    I'll be waiting for your reply.
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

    Can't use gift card money.

    The beta is complete and has been officially released to everyone as of today. What exactly is it you are trying to use. An MSP card or are you talking about something similar prepaid Visa Gift Card. Are you receiving an error message when attempting to
    use it? Are you attempting to link a subscription or make a marketplace purchase? Any additional information will assist in troubleshooting the problem. Thanks in advance,
  6. CharlieJoe-B0AC8053- Win User

    "Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again."

    When I attempt to purchase through Xbox.ca using either Microsoft Points or my credit card, or when I attempt to purchase content through my Xbox using a credit card, I simply get the message: "Sorry Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please
    try again."

    Now, for some reason, when I try to use Microsoft Points through my console I do get the error code: 80153410.
Thema:

Why was there an attempted purchase on my card today

Loading...
  1. Why was there an attempted purchase on my card today - Similar Threads - Why was attempted

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...