why was my xbox console banned

Discus and support why was my xbox console banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi my name is tony. My xbox console was banned and i have no idea why as i only play call of duty and maybe red dead 2 but i still got banned with no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by maddaddyll, Jan 22, 2019.

1. maddaddyll
    maddaddyll Guest

hi my name is tony. My xbox console was banned and i have no idea why as i only play call of duty and maybe red dead 2 but i still got banned with no exlimatoin or email and wud like to get the ban lifted but i know theres 110%thay won't but i know thay
    can in some cases but wud love to know why my console got banned PLEASE and thank you

:)

maddaddyll, Jan 22, 2019
  2. BEER4ME0816 Win User

Console Ban

but i am sorry to say very bad experience for xbox because i do not know i was purchased new brand xbox full payment so why my console ban or why my console ban, no mod, no hack, or no other thing, so what is the correct reason for banning????????????????
  3. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you've had an Enforcement action taken against your account that's resulted in a console ban. I recommend going to the Xbox
    Policy Enforcement Site
    and take a look at your Enforcement History there and the violations that could cause something like this. If eligible you will see the options to submit a Case Review.

Hope this helps.
  4. denis97g Win User

usually a console ban is for a serious infringement. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/xbox-live-membership/account-suspensions-and-console-bans-1
  5. maddaddyll Win User

my account was not banned just my xbox i was running kodi on it aswell figgot to say but thats on the micro soft store so it carnt be that
  6. mad monkey04 Win User

I Would Like To Know Why I Have Been Banned On My Xbox One From Xbox Live

I've checked there there's nothing to do with my console ban and I'm asking why my Xbox got banned ? I was told they wouldn't. Ban without a a reason ,all I'm asking for is a reason
Thema:

1. why was my xbox console banned - Similar Threads - why was console

2. 9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?: My warranty details are incorrect, I purchased on 5th Feb and so technically the warranty should start starting 5th Feb 2024 till 4th Feb 2025, but it shows warranty till 28 November 2024. WHY?...
  3. Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox series X lose WiFi connection capability when the console power shuts off?: Hello, I bought the series X last week and I have had constant issues with Xbox not connecting to the WiFi, after it was set up, when I start the system. Absolutely nothing changes. The system...
  4. Why is my Xbox one telling me to update consoles location?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox one telling me to update consoles location?: I'm trying to open Microsoft rewards but when I click on it to open it on my Xbox one it comes up saying Update your consoles location even though it's set to my location....
  5. Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to sign in to my console every time I try to use remote play on the Xbox app...: I've got a backbone that connects to my phone that enables xbox remote play on my android device. I have enabled remote play and connected my console to my phone through the app. The issue is that...
  6. Why does my brand new Series X console keep giving me the “Keep the console cool message”?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my brand new Series X console keep giving me the “Keep the console cool message”?: I was gifted an Xbox Series X for the holidays and it’s only been a week and I barely have time to play on it but when I do, I get the “Keep the console cool” message whenever I’m playing a game....
  7. Why am I not able to play multiplayer Remnant 2 on Xbox S console ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I not able to play multiplayer Remnant 2 on Xbox S console ?: Can't play online multiplayer, but can connect to Xbox Live, Store, updates, etc. I have an Xbox ultimate subscription and play on a series s console. when trying "public" i get "failed to create...
  8. Why can't I connect my console to the app?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I connect my console to the app?: How do I connect my console to the app? I've attempted to many times and it never worked. Help please. d5d7c9ce-6d5b-4733-9b10-75fea9295432
  9. Why is our new console not showing the same content on both profiles

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is our new console not showing the same content on both profiles: We have a new console and the main account works fine we have out younger son one the account as well with his own profile but it is saying he doesn’t have any of the subscriptions or downloads...
  10. Why is Xbox kicking us out of the Console on certain games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox kicking us out of the Console on certain games?: We can get onto fortnight just fine, but trying to get onto rocket league in FIFA. The Xbox Console kicks us out. da0e5e4f-f35c-44d3-8501-5f939fa72d3b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why would xbox console banned