Why was my XBOX Club deleted?

Discus and support Why was my XBOX Club deleted? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I woke up this morning with my XBOX club HARD Corp deleted. No access. No warning. No explanation. Just gone. Please help. The entire club is very... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by xxxZEDIxxx, Jan 30, 2023.

1. xxxZEDIxxx
    xxxZEDIxxx Guest

I woke up this morning with my XBOX club HARD Corp deleted. No access. No warning. No explanation. Just gone. Please help. The entire club is very upset. Can we get an explaination so that we can figure out whether to set up and entire new club...or is Microsoft doing something to clubs? Why didn't club owners get a message or something? I also own the Trademarks, and Copyrights to HARD Corp so there should be no issues. Thanks.

:)

xxxZEDIxxx, Jan 30, 2023
  2. FITSMAN PWR GRC Win User

Can't delete club

I have the exactly same issue me to.

The club doesn't have any member except me and still i CAN'T delete it.

Why is this happening and how i can delete this club?

I have create that club yesterday and today doesn't let me to delete it.

WHY???????
  3. XBF Ruben D Win User

Glitched club When a club you delete says it will expire in seven days and then after you cannot ever delete it

Hello Spice!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I understand that this particular situation can be frustrating to go through. Now, just to clarify, have you already tried to delete the club and if so, is that when it notified you that the club will be deleted
    in seven days? Also, if you haven't deleted the club, I would suggest using these steps to delete the club.

If you want to delete a club you’ve created, follow these steps:

1. From Home, scroll to the Community tab and select Clubs on Xbox.
    2. Select the club that you want to delete.
    3. Scroll to the Manage tab.
    4. In the club settings, go to Ownership and select Delete club.
    If you have further questions or concerns do not hesitate to reply back letting us know. Again, thank you for posting on Xbox Forums!
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I have created a club and left it a while ago, but it still shows up whenever I heard over to the clubs that I have joined, how do I get rid of it?

Hey Ryan!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

Since you are the owner of the Xbox Club, here's how to delete it permanently:

From Home, scroll to the Community tab and select Clubs on Xbox.

Select the club that you want to delete.

Scroll to the Manage tab.

In the club settings, go to Ownership and select Delete Club.

If this doesn't work, try to delete it on different devices as well.

Upon deleting your Xbox Club, the result may be a bit delayed due to the Xbox Live server as for some their Xbox Club was deleted after 2 weeks.

Thank you so much for your time. I hope you have a great day!

Reference links:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

Deleting a club

Hey Nuke Toast!

Thanks again for the super fast reply. We do have an section on our
    Create a Club
    article for deleting it.

6. Vinny #1 Win User

I can't delete the club i create before months ago

If you are the owner of the club:

If you are a member, just leave the group:

2. Select the club that you want to leave.
    3. Select Leave club on the club’s home page.
Thema:

1. Why was my XBOX Club deleted? - Similar Threads - Why was Club

2. Why is the xbox app so slow?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the xbox app so slow?: I usually get 50 Megabits per second on everything else. But the Xbox app at max gets 700 Kibibytes. That is 5 Megabits per second. At this rate, my 113 GiB game will get done in a week. How is a...
  3. Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why doesnt my xbox activity feed show when ive added someone anymore?: Up until around 3 years ago, if you went on someone’s activity feed if they had added someone, it would say. I would like to know when ive added people so i would normally check the activity feed...
  4. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  5. The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...

in XboX Insiders
    The new double-wide "happening now" thing is hideous, and nobody liked it, so why are you...: What's the point of the insider program if you don't even listen to the feedback? This sub has nearly a million subscribers, but typically, around 30 people browsing it at any given time, if...
  6. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  7. Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?: I tried different hdmi cables.I turning the console on and off as listed on the list of steps to troubleshoot.It finally turned on.I did the 10 second power cycle then got nothing on both my tv...
  8. Xbox Clubs on PC removed ? WHY?!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Clubs on PC removed ? WHY?!: Playing on Windows 10. PC specs irrelevant as this is an app issue / missing feature. When we used to have the Xbox console companion app on PC a few years ago, we had almost all features for our...
  9. Why won’t it let me join any new clubs on Xbox ?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t it let me join any new clubs on Xbox ?: Hello, I’m wondering why it won’t let me join new clubs on Xbox I’ve had this problem for years and there’s some clubs. I’d like to join now, but I can’t. I’ve even gotten rid of and it still says...
  10. Why can't I make or delete my clubs?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I make or delete my clubs?: I can't make or delete any clubs, nor can I make a club on an alt account and transfer it to my main account. When I delete the club (the only one I have) it just doesn't delete. When I try to...