Why was my topic deleted?

Discus and support Why was my topic deleted? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few hours ago, I posted a Wolfenstein topic, inviting others to comment on their favourite Wolfenstein game. It was deleted. Why? I took the time to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WinterRope9434, Jul 2, 2022.

  1. Why was my topic deleted?


    A few hours ago, I posted a Wolfenstein topic, inviting others to comment on their favourite Wolfenstein game. It was deleted. Why? I took the time to post about something that I enjoy and it was summarily removed. Are we not allowed to discuss games on this forum?

    :)
     
    WinterRope9434, Jul 2, 2022
    #1
  2. Praetorian VIII Win User

    The 4 player co-op horde mode just keeps getting better and better!

    That's why I don't like the Mods here. They're not very big in the brains department. If this thread was that off-topic, why not just delete it all together? Instead of deleting 85% of the comments.
  3. UnyoBro Win User

    Title edited by moderation team

    Why not just delete this topic? It's nice that a mod is showing us they're active on the forum but leaving this active and open is pointless.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

    My Last 3 Threads Have Been Deleted

    [quote user="I Dashboard It"]

    My comment got deleted because it wasn't "helpful" to the thread topic, even though the topic wasn't even about getting help, it was about the steam console.

    [/quote]

    I noticed that got deleted and wondered why. I don't think there are any rogue moderators. I mean if enough people report a post/thread it's bound to get deleted. You know what they say, "the squeaky wheel gets the grease".
  5. kuruczpa Win User

    Other uses for Kinect besides gaming

    Why don't the moderator's on these forums delete threads like these? Lol.

    -

    OP - you must be pretty bored to start up a topic like this....
  6. Irixion Win User

    Unable to download past titles purchased through Games with Gold

    It's Xbox Live. Try again later. Delete the download from your HDD and try it again. Why doesn't a moderator pin a topic telling people to try again? It's the same topic every two weeks by different people.
Thema:

Why was my topic deleted?

Loading...
  1. Why was my topic deleted? - Similar Threads - Why was topic

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does xbox not communicate on this topic with the people in question?: My xbox account, ASHF3CTION was banned recently, permanently, with “no details available at the time” as the hook. I suspect i know why, but i have an argument that would appeal to the enforcement...