Why was my purchase of standard diablo 4 not fully refunded

Discus and support Why was my purchase of standard diablo 4 not fully refunded in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Went to play diablo 4 but Microsoft stated i was refunded and checked the Microsoft balance on account and i didn’t get a full refund to purchase the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Michael Lodovice, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Why was my purchase of standard diablo 4 not fully refunded

Went to play diablo 4 but Microsoft stated i was refunded and checked the Microsoft balance on account and i didn’t get a full refund to purchase the game again this is **** Microsoft you need to fix this and get ride of the stupid customer service robot yall have asking questions through the phone numbers i have called for support

:)

Michael Lodovice, Jun 5, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Once the refund has been approved and already stated as "refunded" on your order history (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders), it will now depend on your bank on when they will credit back the money but it usually takes 5-7 business days.

To clarify, did you use a split-payment method in buying the game? Because if yes, the same amount that was used from your card will be refunded on the same card.
  3. redey3z Win User

Asked for Diablo 4 refund because of deal.

I had the same deal and refunded my standard and got this one.

Worked great.

Today they canceled and refunded my game. I contacted support and they said that was for the upgrade. I asked them to link me to Diablo 4 Ultimate Upgrade I can purchase. He said, "Sorry, apparently the Ultinate Upgrade is not purchasable on MS Store."

Asked for his. to look at the actual product I bought and he said, "Yes, the coupon was clearly for the full Diablo 4 Ultinate Edition."

Told me to wait 2-3 weeks for an outcome.

Nah, I'm done.
  4. Johnny Rockets1 Win User

Why was my purchase of Diablo 4 Ultimate Edition refunded?

I would like my purchase back as well, as it is both unfair and clearly false advertising if that is the case

I purchased the standard edition just for the ultimate edition to go on sale and I tended my standard because the deal was better to get the ultimate. So why is it my problem that Microsoft clearly sees the screwed up that the customer has to pay the price for the mostake of the company

There should be compensation for basically wasting my time and false advertising a game they didn’t have any intention of selling fo r that price.

Help fix this ,it’s so wrong
  5. Ethereal Hawk Win User

This just happened to me...did exactly the same thing you did, been playing for a week no problems and then I get a message saying they are refunding the game due to pricing issues and I have to purchase again full price
  6. Xaqutiona Win User

Hello,

This happened to me and I contact customer support and I was told there was compensation for people with this issue and were supposed to call me back, even gave me a service number but i got no call and when i call them back after explaining myself numerous times and they say ill put you on hold they just hang up. this is very poor customer service.

Also riddle me this: if you purchase a item from a store and there is a pricing error, do you go back to that store and return the item?

I think ACCC might have something to say about this.
Thema:

1. Why was my purchase of standard diablo 4 not fully refunded - Similar Threads - Why was purchase

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  4. Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Can’t I make payments or purchase on the Xbox or Ms store?: Greetings. I’m a gamer on the Xbox platform, I got my console sent to me from the US not long ago. Been trying to purchase game pass but it doesn’t allow me. I was starting to think it was a...
  5. Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why have I been granted a refund, but on my purchase page it doesn’t come up as refunded?: It’s been nearly a month since I was granted a refund and I am owed just over £60. I have asked these types of questions before, but no one has helped. I need a one on one conversation on how I...
  6. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  7. Why is my purchase not in my library/account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my purchase not in my library/account?: All right. This is a bit of a doozy and quite a weird problem. To break it down I basically can't download Sea of Thieves in my new PC. I am using this support as sort of a last resort. I...
  8. Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why when my son purchased a game add-on online and was charged twice for one transaction,...: Why hasn't my son's account been refunded when Microsoft changed him twice on a transaction?? 71c00a9c-856c-488d-a5ac-e1786dcf6b94
  9. Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase...: Why can't I use my gamepass ultimate to download and play games? It prompts me to purchase game pass when I click on a game to download. e1986801-7eac-42b1-97f3-456f6054673d
  10. Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I being charged for something I never purchased?: Why am I being charged for something I never purchased? 0c2dfc80-7d46-4fc5-9e8e-cd9c884aadb0