Why was my gamerscore not added properly?

Discus and support Why was my gamerscore not added properly? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My gamerscore was 370,002 before starting a new game. I played a very quick game (A Memoir Blue) and got 1000gs, but my gamerscore is now 370,942. All... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OzzysShadyDisco, Nov 4, 2022.

1. Why was my gamerscore not added properly?

My gamerscore was 370,002 before starting a new game. I played a very quick game (A Memoir Blue) and got 1000gs, but my gamerscore is now 370,942. All achievements are showing as unlocked. Why am I missing 60gs?

:)

OzzysShadyDisco, Nov 4, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello OzzysShadyDisco,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that your game score is not added properly. Let us check on this together and sort this out. Rest assured; we will do anything in our capability to assist you with your concern.

However, in your isolated case, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

• What platform are you playing (Xbox Console, PC or phone)
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Are you offline when you reach the achievement?
    • Can you share us a screenshot of it?
    Try to power cycle your console

Or logout and login with your account

You may also want to visit the link below on ow to track your achievements

Tracking Xbox achievements in your game | Xbox Support

Once we receive your answers to the questions above, we may suggest additional troubleshooting measures.

Looking Forward for your next reply.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  4. IFeeDmeIMORE Win User

My gamerscore is not correct

So as you can see my gamerscore was 99875 when I originally messaged you about my problem. Since then, I downloaded Ms. Pac Man on the xbox one & completed it for 1000g. My gamerscore is currently 100,770. 99875 plus 1000 is 100,875. Not 100,770. That's
    off by 105g. Before I started playing Ms. Pac Man tonight, my gamerscore was off by 135g. So 105g plus 135g is a total of 240g that I've been cheated out of. Would you please let me know why my gamerscore is not being added properly to my account.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Missing Gamerscore/Gamerscore not adding up properly

Might just be taking a while to sync up.I've had a similar issue in the past but it sorted itself out eventually.
  6. Cunningham1420 Win User

After latest preview update Achievements for Titanfall won't unlock

Just checked Smartglass and the same with mine my 5 achievements have been properly unlocked and added onto my gamerscore. It seems Microsoft has come thru for me and Slugger05 hopefully it fixes everyone else also. Thanks Microsoft B-)
Thema:

1. Why was my gamerscore not added properly? - Similar Threads - Why was gamerscore

2. Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X turning on with no picture on my tv or computer monitor?: I tried different hdmi cables.I turning the console on and off as listed on the list of steps to troubleshoot.It finally turned on.I did the 10 second power cycle then got nothing on both my tv...
  3. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  4. Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does sound only come from one external speaker when using the optical output?: I have a pair of speakers plugged into my Xbox One S using the optical port and sound only comes out one side. I’ve already verified that both speakers do work. I’ve tried changing a few settings...
  5. Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I connect my Xbox to the Xbox app: I’m trying to add my existing console to my library on the Xbox app and it keeps saying “try again in a bit something went wrong.” And I’ve done all the things Google says and it won’t work such...
  6. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  7. Why has my gamerscore been reducted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has my gamerscore been reducted?: My gamerscore has gone down for some reason and I'm not sure why. 69190dc1-6245-4507-a02c-2375e46eb6a5
  8. Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Gamerscore constantly being altered?: Since last October and throughout every month as I earn Achievements my Gamerscore obviously reflects that.The problem arises when after initial correct display within minutes it has been reduced...
  9. Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I have some of my gamerscore removed?: I spent 40$ on games yesterday to build my gamerscore and I hit 100k but then today I see 100 gamerscore had been removed from my account. This is weird and very demotivating to play because I...
  10. why are my achievements that are unlocked not giving me Gamerscore and showing they are locked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why are my achievements that are unlocked not giving me Gamerscore and showing they are locked: Made a post on TA lets try here now so I have this issue if you go to certain games on my profile and check the Gamerscore it will say 0/2000G or 0/1000G but when you select those games it will...