Why was my family member's account locked?

Discus and support Why was my family member's account locked? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My family member's account was locked and I don't know if the subscription still auto pays I don't know why they were locked out their account was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlbinoIsland233, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Why was my family member's account locked?

My family member's account was locked and I don't know if the subscription still auto pays I don't know why they were locked out their account was named enalty

:)

AlbinoIsland233, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

By locked, may I ask what is the exact error message that your family member is getting whenever he/she is signing in to https://account.microsoft.com?
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

FAMILY safety problems

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately only organizers of a family group can remove family members. Only the adult who granted consent can remove a child account from the family group. If the adult cannot access their account, the adult or appropriate guardian should attempt to recover the adult account. If you're locked in a family group, then your account may be lost forever.
  4. YojanWayne Win User

Xbox Live account

Yes, what I tried was the alias of the Microsoft account, but the detail is that the family member's account is associated with Facebook and other things, so I can't delete that account and use the personal, and having the two accounts, mine and that of
    my family member, because the information is linked and what I want is to separate the family account from everything that has to do with xbox, to be able to use my personal account, because I have problems because when I change the name in the xbox live account,
    the name is changed in the mail of my family member, and because it generates problems, I don't know if there is a way to separate the account from this family member and not have it as an alias or as a principal.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Account settings

Two ways to tell if he is in a family as a child account already.

Sign into his account at account.microsoft.com/family if there is no other family members then he is an adult in his own family.

Sign into his account on the xbox console go into settings and under the account tab go to family settings and go down to manage family members and it will tell you if there are any family members in the family there.
  6. Pungry Win User

Locked out of newly migrated Minecraft account

Hi Chris,

Thanks for reading my post.

I believe Mojang was contacted through Minecraft.net which we were informed that this was not their problem since everything has been migrated over to Microsoft. The issue is that we cannot log into (name of family member's) Microsoft account through the Microsoft webpage log in or Minecraft client due to the account being locked due to who knows what.

Every time I buy a PC with Windows I need to create a new Microsoft account because as soon as the account is created I am immediately locked out of it. So I know this issue is a very common one that should have an answer but I cannot find it.

We just need stable access to this account so that (family member) can continue to enjoy this service.
Thema:

1. Why was my family member's account locked? - Similar Threads - Why was family

2. Why am I part of an xbox family even though I never had it set up that way or own an xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I part of an xbox family even though I never had it set up that way or own an xbox: My account is the child account in a family with no adult and I can’t figure out how to leave or what to do 9dfb969f-31d3-4fdb-8acc-c54fbda8325c
  3. Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Microsoft Families allow my kid to play multiplayer?: Hello, After spending HOURS following guides, downloading the xbox family app, increasing the allowed age settings, using both the PX family settings and the xbox app, and still my kid can't even...
  4. Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my son play Minecraft multiplayer while i enabled multiplayer in the family...: When he tries to join a server (like Hypixel), he only gets the error: "Failed to login: null". I literally watched some youtube video and websites about how to fix it but none of them worked. Why...
  5. Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local...
  6. Why can't I leave my family group?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I leave my family group?: A long time ago, my father added my Microsoft access to a family group, and after a few years he left the family group. But my account was stuck and couldn't be deleted I always get the...
  7. Why can i not leave my family group?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can i not leave my family group?: A long time ago my father had added my microsoft acc to a family group, and after a few years he left the family group. But my acc was stuck and couldnt be removed. I have tried multiple other...
  8. Family Safety NOTIFICATION Settings... why can I not find a way to change them online?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Safety NOTIFICATION Settings... why can I not find a way to change them online?: I have tried several "ask community threads" online and none of them have the solution. I have also contacted Microsoft through the phone and online chat to only get told the same thing as the...
  9. Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!: I recently set up two microsoft accounts specifically for our under 10 kids to play minecraft on the Switch. Of course since they (and I) don't log into their accounts after verifying on devices...
  10. Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?: We have an ultimate game pass subscription, we are based in the UK, the xbox one x home setting is set to the xbox. Family members on the microsoft subscripton and xbox only seem to receive game...