Why was my eligible refund denied?

Discus and support Why was my eligible refund denied? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I went to refund star wars Jedi survivor and it was eligible for refund yet I was still denied even though it said eligible for refund?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rico hypes21, May 8, 2023.

1. Rico hypes21
    Rico hypes21 Guest

I went to refund star wars Jedi survivor and it was eligible for refund yet I was still denied even though it said eligible for refund?

:)

Rico hypes21, May 8, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hi Rico, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user ready to assist you with this

I'm truly sorry to hear that your refund has been denied
    When that happens you can always reply to the email sent by the refund team, in that way you can appeal and get a possible exception

As a reminder please keep in mind the conditions to get a refund checking this related article
    https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-bil...
  3. WattyNuela Win User

You're welcome Rico
    I hope you receive an approval in your refund once you appeal :purple_heart:
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

I would like to appeal a rejected refund

If you got an email stating the denied refund, then reply to it explaining why you want the refund, and why you believe you are eligible for one in as much detail as possible. They then may change their mind and give you one.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

My son’s friend came over for a sleepover with my son and without my permission purchased 12000 fifa points when asking for a refund I was told I wasn’t eligible for one and I would like to know why

My son’s friend came over for a sleepover with my son and without my permission purchased 12000 fifa points when asking for a refund I was told I wasn’t eligible for one and I would like to know why
    Did they spend any of those 12,000 fifa points? If any of it at all was spent then that would make it not eligible for a refund.

So if they spent any of it then that would more than likely be why the refund was denied.
  6. Adam Younes Win User

How long do I have to wait for my denied refund request to be accepted?

Hi I didn’t get any email after my refund was denied. My purchase is available for refund but it’s not letting me because I tried refunding stuff that’s not eligible.
Thema:

1. Why was my eligible refund denied? - Similar Threads - Why was eligible

2. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  3. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  4. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  5. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  6. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  7. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  8. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  9. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  10. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613