Why was my discussion post locked + some content were removed?

Discus and support Why was my discussion post locked + some content were removed? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, my post in this site was locked indefinitely and some content was removed like the videos and posts explaining the situation I had to reveal,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SajadAltamimi, Dec 29, 2021.

  1. Why was my discussion post locked + some content were removed?


    Hello, my post in this site was locked indefinitely and some content was removed like the videos and posts explaining the situation I had to reveal, and no response was given regarding the contents of my post, the removal of the content nor the reason for the lock of that discussion. On top of that, when I tried to respond and also give a video to someone why he could not download a MCBE texture pack, it was removed completely from the comments.

    Please explain these removals and explain if it broke any rules.

    Post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_gapp-xbo_topother/stop-tackling-the-minecraft-xbox-modding-and/171534e6-b852-4572-bbfd-a853fa333916

    :)
     
    SajadAltamimi, Dec 29, 2021
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Why was my discussion post locked + some content were removed?

    Per forum guidelines, discussions about modding is not allowed. The links were removed as they demonstrated procedures that violate the terms of service or was a petition link which is not allowed on the forums either.
  3. XBF - Staniel Win User

    Why was my discussion post locked + some content were removed?

    Greetings SajadAltamimi,

    I have gone ahead and unlocked the discussion mentioned above so you can continue to post and keep the conversation going. Please keep in mind the Support Forum Guidelines when doing so. We want to make sure that the forums space stays a healthy place for conversation and your post came under review for that reason.

    As for the content that was removed. I will look into that and see exactly what was removed and why.

    Hope this helps!
  4. maxen Win User

    Replies aren't going through, WHY?

    Just noticed my DISCUSSION about ignoring players has been locked AND I can't post a question asking why as a new thread. Why? (thats TWO questions, please answer BOTH or don't answer at all)
    I didn't see this one when I replied earlier. I'm not sure which thread you're referring to but I locked several because they were discussing the same topics across several threads (i.e. it was an effort to consolidate discussions), and others were locked
    because you were choosing to ignore valid answers and there's little point in keeping a Support thread open when that's the case.

    Still happy to try to figure out why you're occasionally having issues posting to the forums if you want to provide some additional details, as mentioned in my last post.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox original Black 2006

    Region locking is not only for discs. Publishers could region lock games if there were issues releasing certain content in specific regions. Which is why some games were released digitally in all regions while others were not.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Reputation System Broken "Avoid Me"

    you can check why the post was locked via private msg or my discussions a moderator or support agents usually will pm you
Thema:

Why was my discussion post locked + some content were removed?

Loading...
  1. Why was my discussion post locked + some content were removed? - Similar Threads - Why was discussion

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]