Why was my account suspended and is there anything I can do I have proof down below if the...

Discus and support Why was my account suspended and is there anything I can do I have proof down below if the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello my gamer tag is ARMY TANK GUY6 and I have been discussing and trying my best to get my account back. It’s my childhood account I have many... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tayler Schade, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Why was my account suspended and is there anything I can do I have proof down below if the...

Hello my gamer tag is ARMY TANK GUY6 and I have been discussing and trying my best to get my account back. It’s my childhood account I have many memories, put a lot of time, and money into that account. I’ve owned it since I was 6 years old and now I’m turning 18 next year. All I want is my account back. I was banned the other day I made an appeal and everything and though it would work since I truely have no idea why I was banned. And it was denied. I still have no idea on why I was banned l. Now there is 1 thing to why I might know why I’m banned but I don’t know if this is true. I made a tiktok about it and 2 guys I know that hate me told me on discord that they spam reported me on all their accounts and said they knew someone through Microsoft. And they spammed me for being xim and ddoss. And everyone that knows me knows I’m not, any content creator to that knows me like Jynxzi would say I’m controller and don’t doss. Now both of those 2 that reported me their Xboxs were terminated and multiple of their accounts got banned since they were bad people. Which proves I’m innocent most likely. Now I don’t know that’s the reason why I was banned but that’s the only reason I can think of. Please Xbox or Microsoft look at this and if their is anything I can do to get my account back or know what I’ve done it would mean a lot. Thank you for reading this if you did

:)

Tayler Schade, Nov 12, 2022
  2. An Xbox Dude Win User

why was i suspended ......... i didnt do anything!

Please don't make double posts on the same topic, I gave you your answer in your other thread.
  3. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

why was i suspended ......... i didnt do anything!

4. davemcfly85 Win User

Talk With Someone From the Enforcement Team

there is really no appeal for a ban they do not do any enforcement action without 100% proof and that link above is ONLY to find out why an account is suspended/banned NOT to appeal it sorry.
  5. Geri M. Win User

Account deleted and shut down is there anything i can do?

Hi JothsEH,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Geri M. Win User

Account deleted and shut down is there anything i can do?

Hi JothsEH,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

Do you mean your account was hacked or just deleted? If just deleted, you can recover it within 60 days from the time of deletion using the link below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

Why was my account suspended and is there anything I can do I have proof down below if the...

1. Why was my account suspended and is there anything I can do I have proof down below if the... - Similar Threads - Why was account

2. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  3. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  4. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  5. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  6. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?: I recently had to factory reset my Xbox. After doing so I had to start from scratch and add an account to play on. Whenever I select the “add new” account option it sits on this grey loading...
  8. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  9. Why cant I link the accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I link the accounts?: I just created a new xbox account and new epic games account about an hour ago. I have a fortnite gift card that I'm trying to redeem but I need to select xbox under the select what you play on...
  10. why cant i use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i use microsoft account balance?: I have a microsoft account balance and when i try to pay the remaining on my debit card it authorises a payment of the full amount rather than using my microsoft account balance. how do i fix this...