Why was my account given a 15 day suspension without reason?

Discus and support Why was my account given a 15 day suspension without reason? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was looking through the "looking for group" section and as soon as i sent a request to join someone, my account was given a 15 day suspension with no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Just Leave me alone, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Why was my account given a 15 day suspension without reason?

I was looking through the "looking for group" section and as soon as i sent a request to join someone, my account was given a 15 day suspension with no reason given to me from microsoft on the enforcement card. Would anyone know why this is happening? And could i do something about this against microsoft?

:)

Just Leave me alone, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend signing in to https://enforcement.xbox.com to get more details along with checking if you're eligible to file a case review.
  3. Naterator84 Win User

Wrongful ban?

I feel like xbox needs to do better. The fact that I was never even given a reason as to why this happened is insane. Ultimately it comes down to whichever enforcement team member views your profile. If you get the wrong one, your entire account gets banned without reason. I know people who have been suspended over 15 times who still have their account. And I lose my account of 5 years after only two minor suspensions? Xbox enforcement team is quite possibly the worst team of moderators on any platform.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Why was I banned for 15 days without a reason?

I apologize but that's the only way we can check our enforcement history.
  5. Lightingflash Win User

I've been doing that for the past 3 days but I've gotten no details on anything.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize, but just a friendly reminder that for enforcement action there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the enforcement team. There is no direct contact with them, only by reporting and filing a case review.

To help you, I would recommend checking the enforcement website (https://enforcement.xbox.com) from time to time to check for more details.
Thema:

1. Why was my account given a 15 day suspension without reason? - Similar Threads - Why was account

2. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  3. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  4. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  5. Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?: I recently had to factory reset my Xbox. After doing so I had to start from scratch and add an account to play on. Whenever I select the “add new” account option it sits on this grey loading...
  6. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  7. Why cant I link the accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I link the accounts?: I just created a new xbox account and new epic games account about an hour ago. I have a fortnite gift card that I'm trying to redeem but I need to select xbox under the select what you play on...
  8. why cant i use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i use microsoft account balance?: I have a microsoft account balance and when i try to pay the remaining on my debit card it authorises a payment of the full amount rather than using my microsoft account balance. how do i fix this...
  9. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  10. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....