why was my account deleted

Discus and support why was my account deleted in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i was the ovner of an minecraft premium account named hacmin mail was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and i can't log... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mateusz berlinski, May 22, 2023.

1. why was my account deleted

i was the ovner of an minecraft premium account named hacmin mail was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and i can't log in cuz it says that account was deleted anyone can help plz
    why was my account deleted [​IMG]

:)

mateusz berlinski, May 22, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

It is possible that your Minecraft account must have been migrated to Microsoft.

You can check the information about the account migration FAQ in Minecraft here at this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

In order to locate the Microsoft account associated with your Minecraft account. Kindly sign in all of your email addresses on account.microsoft.com > then go to Payment and Billing > then Order History.

From there, try to locate any Minecraft transactions,

if you haven't found one, try to check your other email address in the Order history.

If you have found a Minecraft transaction, use the same account to sign in on your Minecraft launcher as it is most likely the account where your Minecraft account was migrated to.
  3. XxGDNxX Win User

Can't access my billing information

And another question. Why does it tell me "On 10/28/2013, we'll delete your old security info" and "Once this is deleted, you'll be able to verify your account with info you have access to. If you didn't make the updates, or if you still have access to
    the above info." What does "info you have access to" mean? I have access to both my account and my alternate account. Why is it forcing me to delete my old security info? Why the hell are they doing this?
  4. RuthanneWalburn Win User

Xbox messages

There are messages on my xbox messenger that will not delete...accounts sending me messages are not on my friend list, and the delete option is not working...any idea why the delete option is not working? I suspect they are hackers...
  5. DeniqL Win User

Why did fortnite delete my account

Hi,Ivelon! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Are you talking about your Epic Account?
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Why can't I delete my account.

If you want to use the WLID attached to this account, just change it to another WLID and then your original one will be freed up. More specific instructions can be found at our sticky post:

forums.xbox.com/.../3688.aspx
Thema:

1. why was my account deleted - Similar Threads - why was account

2. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  3. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  4. Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is minecraft making me pay for items I already owned after signing into my account?: I changed the password to my Microsoft account, and signed into minecraft. After signing in I wanted to recreate my character. But I lost all my accessories and need to pay for it again. But if I...
  5. Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?: I recently had to factory reset my Xbox. After doing so I had to start from scratch and add an account to play on. Whenever I select the “add new” account option it sits on this grey loading...
  6. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  7. Why cant I link the accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I link the accounts?: I just created a new xbox account and new epic games account about an hour ago. I have a fortnite gift card that I'm trying to redeem but I need to select xbox under the select what you play on...
  8. why cant i use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i use microsoft account balance?: I have a microsoft account balance and when i try to pay the remaining on my debit card it authorises a payment of the full amount rather than using my microsoft account balance. how do i fix this...
  9. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  10. Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I...: Why is it that whenever I try to log in to my account, it says that it could not and then I hit retry and that does not work. It keeps telling me the same thing over and over again....